“Excellent Service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Liverpool

You added Hilton Liverpool to your Saves list
Hilton Liverpool
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool L1 8LW, England (Central Liverpool)   |
Special Offer
Save 20% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #32 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights over New Year. The service was exceptional. We used the hotel bar that was busy filled with smart, friendly people. The décor of the bar and whole hotel is lovely!- but it comes at a cost. We really had to enjoy our 2 (small) drinks that cost us £13! Definitely would stay here again though as the location is a dream. After buying lots in the Liverpool One we could drop our bags off and then go back for more shopping! Our room was lovely (a king sized deluxe- probably not worth the extra- our friends were in a standard room and there was little difference!).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Young Traveller _ iom,
Thank you for taking the time to contact Trip Advisor regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased that you did enjoy your stay here at the hotel. If you have any further comments regarding what you feel would make our deluxe rooms more enticing please contact me directly.
Sarah.johnson3@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Indonesian first
cheshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a weekend break at this hotel and were impressed. It was ideally situated for both the Albert Dock area and the shopping at @iverpool 1. The hotel and rooms were clean, bright, fresh and modern. Staff all very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice and attentive staff. The only slight disappointment was that we were under the impression the wifi was complimentary then discovered it was chargeable - a bit disappointing in this day and age. All things considered, though, would definitely recommend it and return ourselves.

Room Tip: Our room was 203, great view of the dock area.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear petervalp,
Thank you for contacting Trip Advisor regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool.
I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and in the city. In regards to the internet in the hotel, there is currently an in house offer of £7.50 per 24 hours in the room. In addition to this, we do have complimentary WIFI in the Lobby areas for our guests.
I sincerely hope that you do revisit the hotel in the near future.
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location in the heart of Liverpool One. Room was clean and fresh, the view was lovely even though we were not facing the Docks. I am planning to take my girlfriend again to Liverpool and stay at The Hilton, she loved it! Breakfast for £9 was 10/10. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who can afford it even if its for one night.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear B T,
Thank you for such lovely comments regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. When you and your girlfriend do revisit the hotel, please contact me directly on the email address provided below if you have any requests for your stay.
nottinghamshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Another memorable stay at the Hilton chain of hotels. Very spacious room with excellent bathroom facilities and large fluffy towels. Floor to ceiling windows along one side of the room. Breakfast was a little disappointing in the fact that the area was always crowded and people queuing to find a table. I have not been to a Hilton that didn't have a proper restaurant to eat breakfast in. We were seated quite a way from the food area and had to walk through queues of people with our food. This was more like the Hampton by Hilton hotels. Other than that a great hotel in the centre of everything

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sharon_steve10,
Thank you for taking the time to place your comments onto Trip Advisor.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time here at the Hilton Liverpool, and I can only apologise for the experiences that you had during breakfast. During a weekend we do have busy periods where breakfast will become very busy, I am very sorry if this hindered your stay at all and I have forwarded your comments to the Restaurant manager.
I sincerely hope that you will return to the Hilton in the near future.
Hertfordshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I spent three nights here at the end of November. It's fortunate that I travelled by train since parking seems very limited - a dozen or so spaces at the front. I don't know how they're allocated.
The check-in process was painless enough but they wanted something like ten pounds a day for internet access! What a rip-off! At least they don't charge for ice in the drinks - yet.
The double room was comfortable enough but would have been snug if there'd have been two of us. A good size TV and a generous supply of power outlets. I kept catching my foot on the casters of one of the chairs, though.
The bathroom was a good size but didn't run to a bidet. Skinflints! The shower was over the bath, with a glass screen. The screen didn't do its job very effectively. Good job there were plenty of towels.
Breakfast seemed to be an expensive affair. I had an inclusive deal, which was just as well since I only had cornflakes and orange juice.
The bar was somewhat sterile and the staff always seemed to be busy elsewhere. On Friday evening I went back there with friends after dinner to find that it was in darkness and had been turned into a discotheque. The noise was sufficient to make one's ears bleed. I asked one of the bouncers (bouncers in the bar at The Hilton?!?) what time it finished but there was too much noise for either of us to hear the other. My friends and I went to another bar, up the road, instead.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Sophie H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Liverpool, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Abertawe_Boy,

I am extremely grateful that you have taken the time to provide us with your feedback and to advise us of the challenges you encountered during your stay. I would like to offer my sincere apologies at the outset for any inconveniences you experienced.

Hilton Liverpool is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. Our team sincerely regret that we fell short of our goal to make this a completely successful visit and I would like to reassure you that your feedback is taken into consideration when looking at ways to excel on our Guests future stays.

If you wish to discuss your experience further with me, please feel free to contact me direct.

Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is one of the better Hiltons. A great building, very modern with amazing rooms. You are welcomed by very helpful reception staff. The rooms are so spacious and modern, they are simply perfect. They have a design feel with all amenities you can wish for. The views are great, either over the city or Albert Dock.
The Albert Dock is at the other side of the water and there you find many great bars and restaurants.
The hotel bar is very lively and the staff can make the best cocktails and shots, had a great time there at night, after we came back from the Albert Dock, where things closed fairly early as it was a weekday.
Due to a very early morning flight, we could not enjoy the breakfast, but when reserving a taxi the reception staff offered us a great take out breakfast package which we could pick up before we left.
A wonderful hotel to stay, I will repeat staying here whenever I return to Liverpool.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sophie H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Liverpool, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Bcn M,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review of Hilton Liverpool. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed not only the Hotel and location but also the welcoming and attentiveness of the Team we have here.

I really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Runcorn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Stayed here on Boxing Day for a night, room was extremely clean, spacious with king bed and excellent view of the Albert Dock.
Breakfast self service was excellent.
Staff really helpful and friendly
Location great not much of a walk to and of the bars, restaurants or shops. Would recommend and stay here again

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jen W,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hilton Liverpool.

I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Sophie Hartley

Been to Hilton Liverpool? Share your experiences!