We had a one-bedroomed suite and whilst it was not massive it was perfectly adequate, it had a separate bedroom and then a lounge/diner kitchen. It was high-spec throughout with large flat-screen TV's in both the lounge and bedroom. It also had a device which you could plug your portable DVD player, laptop, i-players etc in to. The bathroom had a rain-shower over the bath. Our suite (number 326) had fantastic views of the Big Wheel which was really nice.
Breakfast was included but we didn't venture down as we catered for ourselves in the suite. The kitchen has a 2-ring hob, microwave/convection/grill oven, large fridge with small freezer compartment and slim-line dishwasher. Like a previous review had commented it would have been good to have instructions on how to use the oven but we sorted it out in the end. All basic cutlery, crockery, pans, casserole dish etc are included - everything's there for you to be able to make a meal if you're a little resourceful (we managed a 3-course Christmas Day and Boxing Day meal!), possibly the only things missing are baking sheets so take your own if you think you'll need them.
We parked in the under-ground car park below the hotel which costs £10 for 24 hours. There's a small gym which had all the latest equipment you'd need for a work-out and a laundry room if you needed it.
It's right on Albert Docks with its smart bars and restaurants, opposite Echo Arena, and about a 5ish minute walk to the start of Liverpool One Shopping Centre (Hilton Hotel end). We went to the Liverpool Empire Theatre for a show when we were there (next door to Liverpool Lime Street Train Station) and I would say it's about a 20 minute walk. Most of Liverpool City Centre is easily reachable on foot as it's quite a compact city.
We had a fantastic Christmas at the Staybridge Suites, we'll definitely be booking again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The staff, the suites' furnishings, the facilities, the cleanliness, the location...you could not fault a single thing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet . Hotel amenities include 24-HR Service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Staybridge Suites Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites