Apartment was incredibly unclean.
Sofa bed was broken and had no mattress.
Duvet provided for sofa bed were ripped, dirty and had other people's hair stuck to the bottom.
The bathroom stank of sewage, the bathroom lock was broken and the sink did not work.
The toaster was broken and when we turned the cooker on all the lights in the apartment flashed.
Customer services was so unhelpful and they were not interested in helping at all. They have no care if you are staying on weekends.
---- They are NOT the alternative to a hotel. Just go to a premier inn :)
- Also Known As:
- Base Serviced Apartments Hudson - Gardens Hotel Liverpool
- Base Serviced Apartments Hudson - Gardens Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the vibrant Ropewalks district of Liverpool City Center Hudson Gardens is a modern residential apartment block suitable for all – couples, families or business guests. We offer a number of serviced apartments in this block, each contains one, two or three double-bedrooms, and some of the apartments have the facility of a sofa-bed to accommodate extra people. All of our 20 apartments are fully-furnished and decorated to have that home-from-home feel about them that everyone wants when they are travelling. Each apartment has an open-plan living and kitchen area where you can cook, eat and relax on the sofa in front of the television; whilst the bathroom and en-suite come with towels provided, along with complementary toiletries. If you want to treat yourself to a meal, then you’ll find such a wide variety of restaurants within easy walking distance that you won’t have to go far to find one to suit your taste. Or if it’s a shopping trip you’re looking for then you’ll find the world-famous Liverpool ONE shopping centre is just a short walk away from the apartments, along with all the boutiques and high-street stores that have been based in Liverpool for years and years! The Cathedrals, Museums, Art Galleries and Theatres of Liverpool can all be found after a short walk, and Anfield and Goodison Park football grounds are just a short drive away. The Echo Arena is a short distance from the apartments, and plays host to sports, theatre and music events throughout the year, whilst nearby The Albert Dock is the home of The Beatles Story, The TATE Gallery, and other places of interest. If you are looking for good self-catered accommodation then look no further… BASE Serviced Apartments is the real alternative to hotel living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Base Serviced Apartments Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.