luxury apartment in great location. shops, supermarket and bars nearby. my boyfriend and i loved it. stayed for two nights. outside noise was not an issue. only downside was that the tv picture quality in bedroom wasn't great but widescreen in living room was perfect. would definitely return
- Also Known As:
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel Liverpool
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1760, this multi-million painstakingly detailed rebuild of one of Liverpool's most well known landmarks is now complete and offers just 31 opportunities to live in its opulent living space. Whether it is a getaway to Liverpool, a romantic weekend with a loved one, business meeting, or a home-away-from-home, The Casartelli's accommodating management team will make your stay in one of the worlds most memorable cities an experience to remember. We look forward to welcoming you to your posh pad soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Posh Pads at the Casartelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.