Posh Apartments may be somewhat of an exaggeration but the apartment was clean, modern, roomy and well situated. My wife and I found the bed a little hard on the back but otherwise all was good. As we were there for 4 nights we wanted to cook a roast dinner one night but cooking equipment was inadequate. A slight annoyance is that you have to pay for wifi if you want it in the apartment. It is free in the lobby area. Given the cost of accomodation is not exactly cheap it irks to have to pay £5 extra per day.
Plenty of restaurants nearby within walking distance and a Tesco also a short distance away. We enjoyed Liverpool and reccommend a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1760, this multi-million painstakingly detailed rebuild of one of Liverpool's most well known landmarks is now complete and offers just 31 opportunities to live in its opulent living space. Whether it is a getaway to Liverpool, a romantic weekend with a loved one, business meeting, or a home-away-from-home, The Casartelli's accommodating management team will make your stay in one of the worlds most memorable cities an experience to remember. We look forward to welcoming you to your posh pad soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Posh Pads at the Casartelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.