Stayed in a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment on 12th december with a visiting friend from London. Arranged booking through late rooms but had contact with Carl general manager prior to arriving and he was most accomodating and understanding. The apartment which was £60 was a perfect little home from home with beautiful attention to detail. Spotlessly clean, central to everything we wanted even the bars and restaurants directly underneath, and a most enjoyable stay. i will definately be back and will be recommending to friends family and visitors to the city.
- Also Known As:
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel Liverpool
- Posh Pads At The Casartelli Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1760, this multi-million painstakingly detailed rebuild of one of Liverpool's most well known landmarks is now complete and offers just 31 opportunities to live in its opulent living space. Whether it is a getaway to Liverpool, a romantic weekend with a loved one, business meeting, or a home-away-from-home, The Casartelli's accommodating management team will make your stay in one of the worlds most memorable cities an experience to remember. We look forward to welcoming you to your posh pad soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Posh Pads at the Casartelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.