“Hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 366 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: English, Vegetarian, British, Tea Room
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Henry's Tea Room The best around With warm ambiance And a relaxing sound Classic service At your table Pleased to help ... And always able When I'm hungry And need a break There's a journey I always take There is no doubt No need to assume My destination is Henry's Tea Room Written by a customer September 2014
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Faultless service, beautiful cakes and great value for money. Ate here as a table of six for afternoon tea and left feeling very satisfied. Lovely!

• Visited September 2013

“A little treasure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Beautiful little tearoom right in the city centre above Ruddocks. Yummy homemade cake and lovely relaxed atmosphere, staff smartly dressed and couldnt do enough to help.
Hope it stays this unspoilt!!

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“our regular lunch break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

we are regular customer's to Henry's tea room. the meals that we have had, are really enjoyable, and the home made cakes to "Die For" so to speak. Staff are very approachable and tell us that they eat in there, so that's a recommendation in itself.
the décor has an Old fashioned tea room effect with great big ornamental wooden cupboards that hold the lovely china tea sets,
Food is served in style and we love it.
One of the best features is the lift, especially for me being disabled, but can be used with both prams and large wheelchairs.

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Tranquil traditional English tearoom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I couldn't wait to try out this lovely new new tearooms above Ruddocks as several of my friends had been and assured me I would love it! Greeted by a pleasant young man dressed smartly in a waiters uniform I was seated at a lovely table window overlooking the High Street, the view was amazing. With the high ceilings, wooden floors and traditional furniture it was like stepping back in time and the courteous service was reassuring and unobtrusive at the same time . I ordered a chicken and bacon club sandwich which came with a lovely fresh salad,delicious homemade coleslaw and it was clear everything was freshly made with care. I was too full for dessert to myself so shared a slice of their gorgeous bakewell tart with my daughter as it looked too good too resist! Needless to say we didn't eat again that day. The food and service made me vow never to support one of those soulless chain coffee shops again! We will return!

• Visited July 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Best Tea Room Lincoln has to offer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

What a real treat ! A Tea Room with a Victorian twist based in a 19th Century Building.I had an english breakfast which was absolutley amazing, it's so good to see a food establishment on the high street that uses quality local products, The RedHill sausages were delicious. My partner had the Eggs Benedict Royale, we were told they do the best poached eggs , my friends were right ! It's clearly a popular place, people around us were clearly enjoying there food too. The staff look smart and were really friendly welcoming and efficient, I'm a bit of a critic when it comes to eating out and can't wait to go again, I hear the afternoon tea is the best around especially the homemade scones and cakes ! You have to try this place !

• Visited July 2013