“First and last visit!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“First and last visit!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Saturday evening, I was not sure on entering as the waitress was coming out of door for a cigarette! Nice welcome, seated straight away, drinks served but downhill from there! Starters eventually served, then we somehow were lost. Maybe too many takeaway orders as only 1 other table eating and 1 other couple came in. Waited far too long, waitress gave 2 seperate apologies. Long wait, food acceptable and over priced. Won't go back.

Visited January 2014

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the best Indian restaurant in Lincoln by far. When eating in, the atmosphere within the restaurant is great, it's always spotlessly clean & the staff are smart & polite.

As for the food, you can tell it's nice & fresh with the meat being very succulent.

I ordered on Valentines night and wasn't disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fantastic Curry House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

A large group of us went last month and all 15 of us were very impressed. We didn't order starters so can only comment on the mains and service. Both of which were very good. My curry was fantastic (although can't remember the name of it) and came quickly and well cooked. For a big group, service was very good and none of us were waiting for food or drink.

London, United Kingdom
“Sound traditional curry house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

A short walk over the tracks from central Lincoln. Not as modern as I had feared... essentially a good old-fashioned curry house with an interesting menu. Some unique dishes, but as always I stuck to the tried and tested dishes of chicken tikka something, saag paneer, etc. The starter, Prawn puri or equivalent, was very good; the lager cold and refreshing, and the service just right. I was there on a cold midweek evening with few others.

Tasty and filling. I recommend, although this is the only curry house I've been to in Lincoln so can't compare to the others.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Walkern, United Kingdom
“Really nice, if in the backend of town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Fancying something spicy on a Sunday evening we spotted the reviews on TripAdvisor. Having been a bit puzzled at the mix of reviews poor reviews I'm pleased to say our experience was great. As is typical with many Indian restaurants, it is located in a less pleasant part of Lincoln south of the railway station and near the Roxy Wetherspoon. That said, it was easy to get to as we had a 15 minute walk from our hotel on Brayford Wharf. We hadn't booked, which was fine as it was about 25-30%. The staff were good, the decor very modern and the food was excellent. I had a King Prawn Chatt (puree) and a spicy chicken curry (name escapes me). I would go again.

• Visited May 2014