“Great gazebo lamb chops” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #539 of 843 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
London, United Kingdom
“Great gazebo lamb chops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

The gazebo sauce is amazing and definte must try! The place itself isn't somerwhere where you'd want to sit down and eat. I'd recommend it more as a takeaway option. Also i would proobably call the order through prior to going as you may find yourself waiting a while as they are always busy and grill the chops/meat is cooked fresh.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leicester, United Kingdom
“t.bone was not cooked chewy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

well me and my four friends went to eat from jungle paprika we were recomended to eat the t-bone steak and we ordered it and we eat it and it was not what we expected and the t-bone was chewy probaly not well cooked i complained but the way i was treated as if i didnt know how to eat a t-bone in my life

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL GOOD FOOD!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011 via mobile

everything they serve is so mouthwatering and the service is infact SUPERB!! great hospitality and great food despite the need for renovation and abit of updating, jungle paprika is definitely a place I can go every week and easily spend £10 on a well worth it meal ;)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“JUNGLE PAPRIKA YOU ROCK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

Jungle Paprika is heaven for grill lovers! I have had their T-Bone Steak (my personal favourite), Prawn, Fish and Chicken grills. I used to live 10 minutes away from Jungle Paprika when I was a student and Jungle Paprika was where I used to go when I wanted to treat myself. I have been to other halaal steak places in Birmingham but their quality doesnt match Jungle Paprika`s. I have recommended the place to soo many of my friends and every single one of them has loved the food. If you want real food but arent too fussed about sitting in what technically is a take away then Jungle Paprika is the place to go (which is by the way much better than Aisha`s across the road).

Visited January 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The spicy pizza and basket chicken isnt too bad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2008

The spicy pizza and basket chicken isnt too bad!