“Back for more and still as good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #146 of 840 Restaurants in Leicester
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Back for more and still as good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Four of us back again for another meal and we was not disappointed. Although it was saturday night and very busy, the service was very good, the food did not disappoint. left feeling d=fed and watered and with a nice smile on our faces

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best ever Indian restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have been to dine india many times and it never fails to impress, the staff are very welcoming, the decor is modern and is always clean, the food is fantastic and has a good range so I always have something different, I also go to the Sunday Buffett and is definitely value for money, lovely good and a good variety to choose from always something for everyone!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for everyone, whether as a couple or in a group, you won't be disappointed!

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Best Indian Restaurant In Leicester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and I must say it is by far one of the best Indian restaurants i have dined in.The staff are very welcoming not to forget the food, which is absolutely delicious! I would recommend this restaurant if you are a person who enjoys a different taste to those taste buds :) !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love Dine India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

I eat out a lot and this was by far one the best meals I've had. I recommend the Lamb Jalfrezi a bit spicy but manageable. Perfect combination of taste. Was a bit worried with the few bad reviews but glad I ignored them I guess sometimes you can't please everyone. Highly recommend it if your looking for a good traditional curry.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid The Sunday Buffet worst curry ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Visited this restaurant for Father's Day. Had been looking forward to it all week as we live in the village and was nice to be able to walk here. First impressions were good. Nice bar area and decor. Got shown to our table then the waiter jus left. Never got told we cud go up to the buffet area when we were ready etc. Anyway the food was cold and tasteless. Everything lacked flavour. Had to ask to have the rice refilled, stood 5 mins waiting for 3 currys to come out. No queuing system, chicken tikka if that's what it was was watered down. Altogether the whole experience was a let down, was very disappointed. I did make a complaint and the manager knocked £8 of bill and jus said were busy cos it's Father's Day and we could of warmed ur food up. Haha, he should have to warm it up in the first place!!! Will not be visiting again!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere