“Just an amazing night, we went for my birthday and had a fantastic night.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dine India

Improve this listing
Ranked #146 of 840 Restaurants in Leicester
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Just an amazing night, we went for my birthday and had a fantastic night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

As always Naz and his team made us very welcome. Staff were all attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Had a lovely meal, top class food at a very reasonable price. Been back already and can't wait for next visit -

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best India in the Midlands!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I recently visited Dine India with my friends for a meal and I have to say the food was the best Indian I've tried in a long time. The service was 10/10, the waiters were very polite.

The restaurant is a fab looking place and very reasonably priced.

I recommend trying this place for all occasions and/or even a weekly curry fix.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“A fabulous place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Wow, Kasabian really were not lying when they said, Dine India is one of the best restaurants ever!

As I'd heard from so many people, Dine India was fantastic, I thought I have to at least give it a go. I like to think I'm a bit a foodie much to the amusement of my friends! therefore I recommended we visit this much talked about restaurant.

The service A star, the menu was extensive and we all left pretty satisfied. The staff at Dine India know their stuff! There was a definite buzz about the place.

If you like to Dine out in a classy place,then I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Terrible all round would not return!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recommended by my partner as 'good place to eat', upon arrival 1st impressions were good, bright reception area , looked relatively freshly decorated. No air con & it was a hot in there ! Asked if we wanted a drink or to be seated. We sat down, table was next to the bar - so lots of people walking past, and hemmed up a corner- so felt very claustrophobic, anyway- went down to the buffet corner. It as literally that - a small corner with a number of silver serving trays. No plates- had to wait and ask for them, none of the food was labelled !! (Plates were hot - so that was the only positive). So a big guessing game as to what was the food was. I stuck to the carpet - very very tacky it was gross- right by were the popodoms & dips were. There was no queuing system in place whatsoever !! and was then descended upon by a large group - who acted liked a free for all pushing me out of the way. By which point I wanted to leave. My partner ate his food but I was totally put off. Raised this promptly with bar staff when we came to pay & he didn't give a toss as to anything that we were bringing to his attention. He very tokanistically listened to us, discounted a mere £3 off the bill, then asked us what we wanted him to do !? It's your restaurant, use your initiative. Poor customer service. Would not return. Terrible experience.

Visited September 2013
leicester
“Hot, dirty and claustrophobic. Arrogant staff!!! AVOID THIS PLACE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

One of the low points in my life was today's Sunday buffet..... Back surgery was more fun!!

After using this restaurant a year ago I was looking forward to a delicious Sunday Indian buffet.

How disappointing to find the messy, cramped buffet surrounded by people waiting to go on the Jeremy Kyle show.

Hot, poorly ventilated and sticky carpets. The buffet was half stocked, the rice was crispy, stuck together and there was a lack of plates. After asking the waiter for one he barged past me and came back with plates.

As if that wasn't bad enough because of the way things were layed out the rude people in the restaurant then pushed past us and leaned in front of us to get food.

Nothing was labeled, when we asked for an idea of what everything was, we were given a rude reply.

After complaining the waiter then said oh well and gave us the bill (full price) my girlfriend didn't eat as she was pushed aside in all the disorganisation and bustle.

He then knocked £3.00 off the bill. I told him that was still unreasonable and in the end I offered to pay for mine and the drinks.

He gave attitude and never apologised. He didn't give a toss.

I will never go there again. Please be advised to AVOID THIS PLACE.

• Visited September 2013