“Oh Dear!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #248 of 881 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast Food
“Oh Dear!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch whilst on a shopping trip to Leicester with my family. Greeted nicely and quickly sat down. Ordered three pizzas. No bowls available for the salad bar. We were told to use the plates from the pizza buffet? Then, just as we were putting salad on plates, four bowls were unceremoniously dumped on our table. Not good. Our pizzas arrived and we were given four plates of which two were filthy dirty with dried on food on them. Totally unforgivable in my opinion. Cutlery was dubious also but we stuck with it. Very disappointing.

Visited April 2014

“Very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Staff were very nice and made me welcome, even though I was on my own. I chose the buffet as I love Pizza Hut's salad bar. My only slight gripe is that it's astonishing how much one drink of orange juice can push the bill up.

Visited March 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Great time but seemed staff were too busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went for buffet lunch and it was great.
Just a few drawbacks, no salad bowl anymore. You have to have your salad and pizza on the same plate.

Also, when ever you called one of the staff over they were always too busy.

Overall good food.

Also shame the toilets are only upstairs. Well that's what I found, staff were too busy to ask.

Visited December 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Impromptu lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were in town doing a bit of Christmas shopping and decided to have lunch. Not been to Pizza Hut for ages so gave it a go. We timed it perfectly service was great. Our waitress was very attentive every time my other half's Pepsi was nearly gone she brought him another one......shame they don't do the same with the wine but hey you can't have it all. But really great place, which is proved by the fact that they were queuing out the door to get in when we left

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pickering, United Kingdom
“Service not good, food great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were asked where we would like to sit and I felt that was nice. We then had to wait about 10 mins for the staff to take our order. The drinks took another 10 mins to arrive, so I told my grandson to go and get his food, then I went and the drinks still hadn't arrived. In the end we asked one of the staff. I was slightly shocked at the delay as there were not many people in at that time midday especially in the school holidays. Otherwise the food was very good except for the delay in bringing out pizza's as we had the buffet.

• Visited August 2013