“Very Satisfied” 4 of 5 stars

+44 116 255 3610
Improve this listing
Ranked #263 of 808 restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: British
Description: Fat Cat Leicester sets the standard for ambience, quality service and excellent food and drink in Leicester. Comfortable seating, plush velvet curtains and tactile flower wallpaper create a vibrant atmosphere. The bar offers a wide range of cocktails, beers, cider and spirits to choose from and your dining requirements can be catered for with excellent table service and helpful staff. The courtyard is ideal for alfresco dining during the summer months or to just kick back and relax Tyrone Courtman and Nicholas Edwards were appointed Joint Administrators of Fat Cat Cafe Bars Limited and Fat Cat Restaurants Limited on 23 April 2013. The affairs, business and property of each is being managed by the Joint Administrators, who act as agents of the Companies and contract without personal liability. Tyrone Courtman and Nicholas Edwards are authorised to act as insolvency practitioners by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Lincolnshire
“Very Satisfied”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Came here for a quick bite and only had a burger, But what a nice change to have a proper burger with plenty of chips, a tasty roll and coleslaw on the side. For a decent price and a nice atmosphere what more could you ask for :-)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

55% Recommend
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Unprofessional bouncers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been a couple of times in this place, and neither of my nights were smooth. The kind of people who goes there just has no manners and are completely incapable of having a good time without causing trouble. The last time I was in there (last night), a guy thought he would be clever if he grabbed my bum while I was walking past them. Obviously my partner and I tried to find out who it was and before we could even say anything an other guy grabbed us, and pushed us away. And this is when the "professional" bouncer jumped in and dragged my boyfriend outside by his neck, not even making an effort to look and see the other 5 guys that were causing trouble and pushing everyone away to get him. After this I walked outside and tried to get out the door when the same bouncer just grabbed me and the other lady, and pushed us into the door then outside. So I am asking: Is that OK to grab someone's bum in a place and get away with it. The matter of fact is that we couldn't even deal with it in any way because someone was already there ready for a fight. I have asked for the bouncers name afterwards who (then) nicely told me he cannot give it to me. So I am describing him: he was (of course) a tall, and big guy with gingery hair and had a beard. The management will definitely get a phone call from me and they will hear from me.

Visited October 2012
Leicester
“Monday night, great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Turned up with my wife on a Monday night. Went for the 2 course offer at £11.95. Good value we thought from a wide choice menu. Food was good and with drinks I expected a bill on the north side of £30. The bill? £17 what a bargain! Apparently Monday night is half price food and drink all night! Result we will be back

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Lush”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Been here so many times over the last 20 years and it never disappoints.menu is great.plenty for everyone.prices are good too as they do good deals.place is lovely and staff always spot on.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Poor cocktails”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not been in this bar for a few years and got to say i wasn't missing anything. Bar staff unfriendly and the 241 cocktails is a bit rubbish as you have to order the two of the same drink and only pay for one, you expect to be able to choose two different ones! Although the one we choose was nothing like i had ever had before and was really quite nasty and that was the general feeling of our group!

Visited September 2012