“Go elsewhere” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Go elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Indigo is no longer what it once was! The food was tasteless, the portions were small and the cost was expensive. I asked for a drink 3 times and did not receive one. After 3 minutes of the food being ordered it was served which hints that the food is not made fresh therefore it is made earlier in the day and just kept warm or reheated, considering the prices they charge this is not acceptable.

I understand that the establishment is a business and must make money, but it seems as if cutting costs is more important then the food and the customers experience.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Expensive for what it is, £40.00 for three people and all we had was five different type of snacks!!! Appallingly expensive for vegetarian food. This restaurant has a tired look about it. Won't be rushing to go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“The service is very bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

the service from the young girls and guys is great but the manager or acts as one is horrible her name is KATY and when we arrived she advised our table was booked for 8pm when we have booked for 7:30.. We booked for 21 people and no where for us us to go! Small space and had to wait and lucky for us a young guy helped us and served us drinks to be charged to our table.. But Katy was not responsive and refused to take blame for wrong Booking! The food was good but due to service I would never go back.. For 21 people we were served chuty in a very miniature serving and when asked for more were advised it will cost 60p!! Ridiculous!! Then at the end if a huge meal serving for 21 people during a special festival Diwali we were given dessert menus .. When reviewed the dessert menu we then decided to order .. They told us they were too busy to serve dessert !! We advised them that they have us the dessert menu therefore they should serve is dessert! The waitress rightly told us it was instruction from Katy the manager and she then back tracked and said the fridge was not working... Therefore we were given two different stories and no apology from Katy. Off course since we were given menus we demanded deserts and the kids had read the menus and were waiting.. Food is good but terrible service.. My advice .. If you get rid of Katy you have a winner if a place!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
leicester, UK
“Not too bad...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I visit indigos every couple of months, the food is good however it is quite expensive. The restaurant could do with a real "refresh" and so could the menu. I now prefer to order a takeaway from this restaurant to save on high prices on soft drinks. So far all takeaway food has been great!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“No recommended place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I booked a table here at this restaurant and on arriving was told they had no booking for me. I therefore had to wait 1 hours for a table. When I did food odder 1:45 minutes to arrive and when I complained about the length of time, was told that all food is 'freshly' made thats why it takes so long. When the food did arrive I was very disappointed with the chilli paneer portion size and the fact I'd been charged 'twice' for a 'service charge' because I had two waiters.
The food in terms of quality was rubbish and I am Indian and Food and was disappointed, test lass so if this is what this restaurant is trying to show other people is Indian Food then it's no wonder that people are racist to asians!
general staff are also very rude and it came across like they can't be bothered with you..except if your spending over £100.
Very disappointing restaurant and needs huge improvement.
I believe this Resturant quality gone down they changing staff regularly

• Visited October 2013