“Our family stay at Heathley Park.” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Leicester Central - A50
Heathley Park | Groby Road, Leicester LE3 9QH, England   |
Ranked #10 of 42 Hotels in Leicester
devon
“Our family stay at Heathley Park.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

We recently stayed here visiting family. Could not fault the checking in process, the gentleman(think he said his name was Tony) was exceptionally good, better than what you may receive in an up market hotel. We took advantage of the 29 pound room, which is excellent value. We had a family room which I have to say was very compact but we weren't in the room much so didn't pose much of a problem. It was clean and tidy and thats the main thing.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
York, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very please with the hotel, the room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was generous and tasty, the members of staff were friendly and helpful nothing was to much trouble, infact my husband and I were both suffering with back problems at the time, a member of staff contacted us by telephone after receiving this infomation on the central booking form and ensured we were given the best room for our family needs. The hotel is well situated to see many of the local attractions for instance The Space Centre, Conkers, Snibstons, Twycross Zoo.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed here for one night as a one off - we left our child with a family member and had a date night - for £29 on a Saturday night right near the city centre you cannot go wrong! The room was immaculate, breakfast a bit dear so we didn't bother but seriously -£29 bargain!
The staff were very helpful too and the bed was comfy, it was also very quiet.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

2nd time staying at the Premier Inn, have stayed at 11 and this is by far the best out of all of them. Room was larger family room on the first floor ( If only I could remember the number so i could quot eit for rebooking!) Large spacious family room with 2 full size kids beds, lots of room and large bed for adults.
Was having abit of a nightmare as was booked in at Hinkley and it simply was not up to scratch so decided to escape and rebook into A50 central but unfortunatley made a mistake on the booking. I desperatley phoned A50 central and Tony Hinson Yates was absolutely fantastic going out of his way to solve our problem booking I can't tell you how grateful I was he is ab absolute credit to Whitbread/Premier Inn.
Am just about to book again for Easter fingers crossed I can get the larger size family room again which was on the first floor either 111 or 222 if only i could remember!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Older style premiere inn. One day I got back to swearing workmen ripping up the carpet outside my room which wasn't nice as I was on my own. Room big but bathroom needed updating. The shower was either boiling or freezing. Had to walk in the rain to get to the basic style pub for breakfast. Would not stay here again and don't know why it is so popular!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester Central - A50, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests receive a warm welcome in a clean and comfortable environment, I sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be investigated with our Management Team.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at Premier Inn Leicester Central for 2 nights mid week. The service was very efficient & friendly; my room was bigger than I'd imagined & very clean. A hairdryer was provided which was great at this price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Staying at this Premier Inn was a pleasure and great value for money, the staff were extremely helpful and polite and exceeded my expectations as I had booked separately from my family and were originally placed on different levels of the hotel. The effort and time the checking in lady went through to place us all together was exceptional. I would definitely recommend staying here to anybody whether it be for any type of trip. The room presentation is modern and fresh and the cleanliness was spot on in both the room and bathroom. The bed gave me a very comfortable nights sleep with having the choice of two different types of cushions, soft and firm. I see this as the perfect place to stay and would speak highly of this hotel to anybody.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Been to Premier Inn Leicester Central - A50? Share your experiences!