“Is this a dish of vomit before me.....???” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Is this a dish of vomit before me.....???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were going to try this restaurant (?) but based on the photo they've chosen as a recommendation of their food (vomit? risotto? very difficult to tell!!) plus the naff reviews, we decided to avoid it..... we recommend they change their photo if they want to attract diners or maybe change their name to Pukeinello's !!!

Visited April 2014

61% Recommend
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Closed down”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went to have a italian lunch with a colleague of mine to my surprise it was close down but the buisness was sold to another italian family will open this weekend as Alloro ristaurante looking forward to try it out

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable because of the company, but food not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Myself and about 20 others had booked in for a Christmas get together and we did have a good night but the food was a bit of a let down. I ordered pate and when it came it was a slice of bread with pate spread on to it which I thought a little odd but the others seem to be pleased with what they had ordered. For my main I ordered the pork with potatoes and so did one other person, all the other diners had their meals delivered but the pork dish seemed to take ages which was a shame. The service was alright. Not sure if I would return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good service, delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Me and my friend visited this restaurant, the service was really good and the food me and my friends ordered was delicious and everything was perfect for me and my friends and there is a variety of food and drinks, me and my friends simply loved everything we ordered and no offence to anyone but i dont know why these people on other reviews are saying so much bad stuff about the restaurant i think they have no sense of the italian kitchen. It was again a great experience for me and my friends.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“Great service,Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food with generous portions, great selection of wines, excellent service and nice atmosphere.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere