Just visited the UK to see friends and family. We used to live in Leicester and we were members of the Living Well health club at the Hilton Leicester. We only stayed one night but thoroughly enjoyed it. We would recommend the hotel and the health club and Katie the beautician.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in Caffe Cino. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International