I was looked after well, my request for a sheet and blanket and foam pillows was acted on in advance, and the room was well appointed. The breakfast was good, nice to see poached eggs on a buffet, but the dinners were poor, especially the Indian buffet the second night, which offered quite the worst and most tasteless curry ever, at least they removed the charge from my bill. The first morning there was a lack of any really hot water in my bathroom, otherwise it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in Caffe Cino. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton EMEA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International