“You get what you pay for.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Nights Hotel

You added Comfort Nights Hotel to your Saves list
Comfort Nights Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   23-25 Loughborough Road, Leicester LE4 5LJ, England (Formerly Comfort Hotel Leicester)   |
Ranked #38 of 42 Hotels in Leicester
Stafford
“You get what you pay for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Myself and my partner stayed here last night. The room was very basic but clean. We weren't there too much so we didn't have much interaction with the staff but when we did see them they were very friendly and helpful, even had a bit of a laugh with them. The entrance is clean and nicely decorated. The room seemed quite outdated but the hotel was so cheap so im not complaining. Our friends stayed in the room next door and we couldn't hear them at all during our stay and the hotel was quite quiet considering it was in the center of Leicester. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Gibraltar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Arriving at the Comfort Nights Hotel was initially a little confusing as it has 2 names, although I think the latter (I've forgotten it...) was the name of the restaurant. Anyway...

Our stay was for 5 nights and it was really lovely. The staff were so friendly and chatty. They enquired about our needs during the stay and accommodated these with empathy and acceptance. The room was very clean and tea/coffee/toilet rolls/clean towels were well stocked. The tv had a great selection of channels and there was a very good wifi connection. The heating was also fab! We never ate there so I cannot comment however there's a huge selection of restaurants surrounding the hotel. You can take the number 26 bus from the bus stop outside to the city centre too, it takes around 10 minutes or you can walk there in about 15-20 minutes.

The only criticisms I could make is that there was no lift and our suitcase was bulky and heavy. Plus there seemed to be a thinning of the walls and increase in volume of neighbouring rooms at the weekend... ;)

I'd definitely stay there again if in Leicester as it's 1) Affordable, 2) Comfortable and 3) Nicely run.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Peterborough
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

The new management team have really made improvements here since I first arrived 6 weeks ago.
The new owners & staff really have the right ideas, Kelly the manageress knows the business & is making changes daily, all to the better. If you had seen the previous comments you would not have come, but now it is a good low cost hotel and more improvements are on the cards.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
hinckley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

i arrived at the comfort inn hotel and was greeted by kelly the hotel manger, i felt welcome and at ease as i was staying on my own.
the breakfast and function room is stunning.
my room while being basic was spotless and smelled fresh and clean, tea and coffee facilities where stocked to a good quantity, and a comfy bed.
house keeping staff where always helpful and didnt mind fetching extra pillows ect and contributed to the over all friendly atmosphere and fun of the place.
i would warmly recommend this hotel for a cheap and cheerful stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

Kelly the manager, was really really helpful. I had never been to Leicester before, and had an emergency which I had to attend and was stuck for 2 nights in Leicester rather than 2! This hotel helped me out in a major crisis whereas I had no where to stay so rang at 9pm for a room where I was the night before and luckily the room was kept for me as they knew of my emergency visit.
Thank you so much Kelly and team. You made my daughter and I feel so welcome. The room was very nice and tidy and huge, very helpful, and easy approachable. Mrs Miller

• Stayed April 2012
Motherwell, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

It was very basic single room, small bathroom. For a one night stay I would rate it pretty acceptable. Typical low-cost and minimum quality hotel, but what would you expect for a cheapest price around?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Nights Hotel? Share your experiences!