ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.....!
This was the worst hotel my family has ever stopped in,we were met at the door by Yvonne a pleasant lady who was little seen or heard ,she explained to us we were the only guests in the Hotel and that there was no heating on any where it was freezing, we enquired about Mrs Kelly she explained there had been a family bereavement and was not available, she escorted us to our family room 30..........! avoid at all costs, to say it was very poor condition would be an understatement if it was a charity shop they would throw the furniture away very shabby,chipped,broken,filthy headboards, worn carpets a door that had been kicked in at some point, it looked like it was decorated by the local blind school as there was paint everywhere, the suspended ceiling was disgusting giving off no light at all, the bathroom was from another dimension there was carpet around the toilet who knows what had been overshot and soaked into it over the years
we were very disappointed with the facilities however we were given a portable heater in the room to take the chill off this only added to the confinement we felt because when you opened the bedroom door you got an icy blast from the corridor, there was a television in the room the size of a portable dvd player, the problem was it was fixed to the wall behind the bed so you could not see it anyway very disappointing and upsetting.
on a plus point you got a standard breakfast nothing special,parking, good central location
this is a very damning review as I do not want anyone to have the same experience as my family, we need to raise standards if you are not bothered about any conditions then this is for you.
you have been warned.