“Fresh fish and chips as it should be.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 480 restaurants in Blackpool
Marlborough, United Kingdom
“Fresh fish and chips as it should be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Superb freshly cooked fish and chips..... Just what is expected in this great northern town. Worth the short drive out of Blackpool for the food alone, let alone the service, friendly and warm. Only one small complaint, twice now when I've had a takeaway, the fish I've ordered has been wrong, despite the alternative being delicious it is not what was ordered. I'm no expert on fish, but I know when I have been given the wrong type of fish.
Despite this would not hesitate to recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant fish and chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

First time using the restaurant, we had to wait for about 15 minutes but well worth the wait. The attention to detail of the servers is second to none, they have the knowledge of the fish and did not waste any time in supplying some tasters for our party to try. The service was quick and very hot, they made sure the small children were served first and the plates were not too hot. You were not rushed our party was allowed to finish our meals without the servers hurrying you up even though there was a large queue waiting to enter the restaurant. Will definitely try again but would book and avoid the wait.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lytham
“Local chippy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Fab chips always of a high standard, should try monk fish when available, always bussy which is always a good sign

Visited October 2013
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Best Fish & Chips in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been going to Senoirs for many years and they never let me down. The fish is always fresh and clean tasting unlike some of the other places in Bispham. The chips are alway soft and I like the boxes they use, makes it easy to eat walking around. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely fish and chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My father-in-law had read about Seniors been an award winning fish and chip restaurant so while we were staying near Blackpool we thought we would visit it. 5 of us turned up at 5.45pm on Wednesday evening- the restaurant was small but there was a few tables available. The menus were simple but plenty of choice, with an option to have small or regular chips with your meal. Side orders such as curry, beans and peas were extra but the portion was good. There was a good choice of beverages including bottled beers, cans of pop, fruit shoots, tea etc and were reasonably priced. The staff were really pleasant, smiley and helpful and the meal came quickly. I had fish goujons made with various fish and they were really tasty as I could tell the different flavours of fish- my own preference would have been for my batter to have been crispier but it was light and far from greasy. I also had small chips and the portion was plentiful. Three of the party had haddock and chips which they all found really enjoyable (1 person had regular chips which they also found plentiful). My son had sausage and chips which came with a fruit shoot. We didnt look at what desserts were available but on the way out we did notice they had various flavoured ice-creams in a freezer. The meal was incredibly reasonable and with 5 of us eating there with drinks and side orders the bill came to £35.00. The restaurant was small and simple but clean light and airy. We enjoyed our visit and I would recommend it to anyone who wanted a nice fish and chip meal.

• Visited August 2013