“Good job we had a voucher!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Units 5&6 Ocean Blvd | Pleasure Beach, Blackpool FY4 1EZ, England
01253 341033
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 137 things to do in Blackpool
Neston, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
“Good job we had a voucher!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

What a load of rubbish! We had two vouchers that made the price cheaper, we are extremely grateful we didn't have to pay the full price, which was very expensive! I expected it to be a lot bigger and more interesting, the bridge at the end didn't work and the gift shop was too pricey! Staff were hoovering parts of the museum whilst we were looking around, which was extremely off putting! I think this attraction should be part of pleasure beach, and can enable you to walk around the museum as part of your day at pleasure beach!

Visited September 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Just ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was a bit disappointed as have seen the one in London and this is not a patch compared to that. It was certainly interesting and has some good thing to see and I am just glad that I paid only £5 a ticket to see this as an added on extra when booking my pleasure beach tickets on line. I would feel very ripped off if I had paid any more. Sadly would not visit again or recommend it.

3 attraction reviews
“Short by interesting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Some of the things R good to see and the cost were far. My feller watched some lads do the gate thats mind working and then watched another feller trying to open it in front of his partner and when he gave up he went over a showed them how to do it, lol making him self luck clever but no he was not, just clever to watch others do it lol... Austin..

Bolton, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and i managed to get half price tickets for this attraction. Unfortunately that was still too much. I went to the attraction about 12 years ago and nothing seems to have changed. Don't waste your money and go somewhere else.

Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
“Better than I expected.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'd only read a couple of reviews of the London one on here and had read nothing at all of the Blackpool one. The London site doesn't seem to be very popular, so I wasn't going to go in here, but when I saw "Todays offer £6" rather than the usual "£12" I decided to take a chance and I'm glad I did!

I was surprised at the quality of the models etc to be honest. I'm not sure why, but I had low expectations of these, but the detail on them was great! There's also LOADS to see and read as you go around. Probably too much to be honest as it's hard to take it all in, but seemingly everywhere you looked there was something to see or read.

I did find it to be a little small though, even though there is so much in there! As I got to the gift shop I thought to myself "is that it?" but that was because I'd found it all so interesting and I was hoping it would be a little bit larger.

Well worth a visit, but set aside a couple of hours and not the 40 minutes or so that I'd allocated myself as it wasn't long enough really. Worth the £6 but I'm not sure I'd be happy paying £12.