“Camp Crazy Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 59 Activities in Blackpool
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Funny Girls is an utterly unique and altogether unforgettable experience. Few experiences in recent years have created so much amazement and wonderment as this, creating a window into a magical world of entertainment.We are dedicated to maintaining unrivalled excellence in live entertainment and passionate about providing extraordinary value to our customers.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Camp Crazy Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

A great experience from start to finish.

Totally unique. Staff and performers amazing.

A west end show in the Blackpool location.

cleveleys
4 attraction reviews
“great night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

entertainment . was very good , in all had a great night , and was very prof and entertaining . well done all staff

Kendal, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“Fun Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went with a group of friends, we chose the meal package I wasn't expecting much but the food was really good. The entertainment was really professional would def return for another night but maybe try the seated area as its along time stood up all night.

Visited April 2012
Lincolnshire, England
15 attraction reviews
“Thoroughly enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Came across by accident on a cold evening, went in intending to stay for half an hour and came out four hours later. Great revue, fun and spectacular. Loads of talent, compete Zoe keeps control and the show flows. Would definitely return.

Preston, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“A Fabulous Escape!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Always known about the place - and often out in Blackpool, but had never actually been to FG until a couple of weeks ago. The boyfriend wanted to get me out of Preston for an evening and suggested Blackpool. He printed off some free entry vouchers from the website and off we went.

The venue is absolutely stunning (I do love looking at the architecture of old buildings). It was a Thursday night so it was very quiet - but I loved that element! (I work in a nightclub so appreciate quiet nights away) Plus, it meant the few seats scattered on the 'Standing' area had our names on them! I hate standing up in places - one of the reasons I hadn't been previously.

I treated myself to a bottle of Burlesque Red wine (the bottle in itself is a piece of art - and, obviously, very fitting!) The boyfriend was on J20's as he was driving (even though the bar girl kept pushing him to have booze)

I'm not sure if it's a criticism as it enabled us to have a giggle/allow our imaginations to go off on one... But a couple of the bar girls seemed quite miserable and bored. We had a small debate about this and concluded they were in character - and likened them to all to the Desperate Housewives characters. Drinks were quite pricey for what I'm used to - but since it was free entry, and a fabulous series of performances, I didn't grumble at all. (I can see why people who aren't impressed may moan though)

We placed ourselves in front of the giant heater too so we were nice and toasty throughout!

All in all, an absolutely beautiful experience! Thank you Funny Girls xx