“SUPERB !!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 79 Nightlife in Blackpool
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Funny Girls is an utterly unique and altogether unforgettable experience. Few experiences in recent years have created so much amazement and wonderment as this, creating a window into a magical world of entertainment.We are dedicated to maintaining unrivalled excellence in live entertainment and passionate about providing extraordinary value to our customers.
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“SUPERB !!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have been to Funny Girls a few times now over the years and they never fail to put on a fantastic show . GREAT ATMOSPHERE ,VERY TALENTED PERFORMERS , VERY FUNNY and not expensive to go in either. My only criticism would be the over priced drinks ,but all in all ,i would highly recommend Funny Girls for a great night out ,for adults of all ages....so much so that im travelling 2 hours especially to go and see them this weekend and can't wait :-)

Visited August 2011

rotherham
“NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Went with an open mind and sat there thinking should I be here, big butch bloke hairy chest etc, at the end of the night I can truly say it had been the best show I have ever seen, don,t tell any one but at the end of the show I stood up clapping and whistling like a good un, go and see it, you will be glad you did, fantastic entertainment.

Visited February 2012
West Bromwich, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Not so Funny Girls”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Rude staff and overpriced poor quality draft beers spoil what used to be a great place to go.

Visited July 2012
Thornaby, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“un-missable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I wasnt sure what to expect but oh my goodness funny girls is fantastic.

good bar, not any more expensive than the clubs, some of the bar staff are in drag, then Zoe comes on and introduces herself gorgeous glam drag with a scathing tongue!! she takes requests for songs and then every 20 mins or so the dancers come on a mix of guys and drags, all choreography was amazing different outfits/songs/scenery each time. It really was brilliant ans we were already talking about visiting again before it finished.

Visited June 2012
N\W
13 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment - inflated bar prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We booked Funny Girls whilst visiting Blackpool for the weekend. There were 12 of us on a "Leaving do" from work. We arrived in good time and stood in a queue for about 15 minuts. Before we were allowed in, each lady had their handbags searched which held up the queue even more, now I understand why! .... The bar prices are downright robbery so I expect the staff were checking to make sure no booze was smuggled in.

Anyway, we had also booked a meal which was ok and the staff were pleasant and quite chatty. After our meal we were shown to our "booth" which had a good view of the stage and our own personal waitress was the most beautiful man I had ever seen.... legs to die for and extremely feminine. The show was great fun with feathers and boa's...a fab atmosphere and the guests were encouraged to join in the banter. Trip advisor only allows a rating of Average to Very Good. I do wish they would introduce a rating of just "Good".......

Visited December 2011