“Excellent value for money, and well looked after by courteous staff.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parisienne Hotel

You added Parisienne Hotel to your Saves list
Parisienne Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   240 - 244 North Promenade, Blackpool FY1 1RZ, England (Formerly Royal York Hotel)   |
Ranked #63 of 74 Hotels in Blackpool
Cannock, Staffs
“Excellent value for money, and well looked after by courteous staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay - service offered ensured we had a leisurely break, with ideal location, excellent meals, courteous staff, comfortable room and good evening entertainment. Parked the car on arrival and worst part of stay was getting in the vehicle to come home. Recommend this venue to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2010
Dear Guests,
I was delighted to read your positive review on The Parisienne Hotel during your recent stay. I am so pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us, I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
north lanarkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

we stayed for four nights 14th till 18th june. we found the staf could not do enough to make our break more enjoyable.one thing we did not do,and that was go home hungry.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, June 21, 2010
Dear Guests,

I would just like to thank you for the kind review you put here on Tripadvisor it was most appreciated. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, I look forward to welcoming you to the Parisienne Hotel again in the future.

sheffield
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2010

I booked 2 single rooms so i could take my mum away. I was given room 708 which was small. The top sheet of the bed was stained and the ones below had cigarette burns, the bathroom had a horrible smell, the sink had mould on the taps and wasn`t secure to the wall. When my room was cleaned the covers were still the same and the sugar hadn`t been replaced, so if i wanted to make a drink i had to pay an additional cost. The room my mum was allocated was 701 and just as small but there was a hole in the wall covered by a chair and the shower also didn`t smell very nice. The lift had a really bad smell and when i booked the hotel i decided to pay extra for the evening meal at a cost of £12.00 each per night. When we went for the meal the vegetables came seperate, but all there was were 4 potatoes in skins, 4 pieces of brocolli and turnip between 2 people. When the tea and coffee arrived we were just given a cup instead of a pot and wasn`t even asked if we wanted anymore, with the poor food selection and poor potions i asked for a refund on the next nights meal and had dinner out instead. On the next table to us there were 4 gentleman and one of them asked if he could have chips and the waitress told them they don`t them in this hotel which was a lie because we asked the head waiter who was really friendly and he told us that they do chips if anyone wanted them and when he told the waitress infront of us she reckoned she didnt know. The breakfast was only on a small plate and with only one piece of bacon, so if you are a person who eats quite alot i wouldn`t go to the parisienne hotel. I would just like to add that when you book this hotel it says there is entertainment but when you check in the receptionist will tell you its 2 doors away in tiffanys hotel.

• Stayed June 2010
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2010
Dear Guests,
Thank you for your review. I wish you would have asked to speak to me when you were resident in the hotel, as I could have moved your room if you were not happy with the one you were allocated. There is little I can do once you have checked out.
With regards to the meals, I myself eat most nights in The Parisienne. There is nothing wrong with the portion sizes, and I always get compliments about the food and the service in the Restaurant.
I do hope you give us another chance to show you we do care about our customers and to show you how good the food is. If you require a larger room, then mention this when booking.
I hopefully look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dumfries and Galloway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

Just back from a long weekend stay at the Parisienne Hotel. Had a Great time the food is excellent and the service was very fast. We didnt have to go up the street for entertainment as there was excellent entertainment put on in Tiffanys which is just 2 doors down and is a sister hotel. The staff were all excellent and looked after us Thanks. The bedrooms were very nice and comfortable. We had a problem with bathroom but the reception staff gave us a new room the next day without an hassel. The excellent food and the very helpful staff really made our weekend one to remember. The location is great. Think we would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, June 1, 2010
Dear Guests,

Thank you for writing your kind comments here on Tripadvisor. i am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

hereford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

Stopped in room 408 for 4 night on the 20th to 24th of may, the room was on the top floor but the view was a sea view and all over blackpool. The room was very clean and room sevice came in every day of my stay. The hotel is very smart with its new decor. the food was nice too. the staff could not do enough for u while i was there. the hotel is not far from the tower but away enough to not hear all the night life. i will be booking this hotel again as stopped in some poor hotels in blackpool before but this one will be the one i book from now on and will recommend to people who want a nice hotel in blackpool. Mr Simon Hill

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent stay with us. I will pass on your remarks to our staff, and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Parisienne Hotel again in the future.

samgreen302
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

i stayed at the parisienne on a weekend break.the hotel was clean we stayed in a room for three.the room was spacious and nicely decorated.plenty of draws an wardobes complimentary cofee and tea.bathroom very small but i didnt go to blackpool to stay in the bathroom.food was excellant.3 course evening meal with nice choices and i was part of a group with different tastes and we were all more than happy with food and very good service.special mention to thet as he was very cheerful and happy to help.i am hoping to return soon with my husband as it was positioned on the front so easy access for a walk or a trip on the tram.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, May 25, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very positve review you wrote on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Howard Crump MIH
wiltshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

stephen and paula schramm had a fantastic stay with excelltnt servis from very polite and frendly staff we would not hesitate to go back and stay again .

• Stayed May 2010
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this review, May 24, 2010
Dear Stephen and Paula,

I was pleased to read you positive review regarding your recent 2 night stay with us.
I thank you for your time in posting your review on tripadvisor.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Been to Parisienne Hotel? Share your experiences!