when we arrivied on monday afternoon we was very dissapionted with the rooms. I went to reception to order papers and they asked for the balance of the room before we even un packed the rooms were dirty,they needed re vamping, the carpets were dirty,the curtains were hanging on by two hooks and the windows had duck tape on. It was surposed to be a sea view but the double glazing had misted in side so was unable to see anything!
the roof celing tills had so many leeks on them you didnt know which ones were recent or old.
the next morning when we opened the curtains we was invested with ants! they were everywhere not just on the floor but on the dressing table, draws and our cases everywhere was covered ! when we reported this problem they transfered us to tiffianys hotel which was 100% better that hotel was a pleasure to be in would reccomend tiffianys but not the parisienne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool