“Best B&B I have stayed in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Kenley

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Kenley
You added The Kenley to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   29 St Chads Road, Blackpool FY1 6BP, England (Formerly Kenley Hotel)   |
Ranked #1 of 910 Blackpool B&B and Inns
kent
“Best B&B I have stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

Found this gem through trip advisor . Small hotel run by Tony and Mike,clean ,friendly,excellent breakfast, and the best value dinner in town.Rooms and lounge spotless, these guys care about their customers.
Good location 10 minutes to town centre.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
cumbria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

From the minute we walked through the door we were made to feel at home. Our room was ideal for me and my 2 children who both gave the hotel 10 out of 10. The bed was so comfy we didn't want to get up the next morning but glad we did as the breakfast was top class. I will definately be staying here again as we loved every minute.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Bedfordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

From the moment I arrived, being greeted not by the usual demand for credit card etc but instead with an invitation to have a cup of tea or coffee, my stay has been exceptional. Great friendly and professional service from the owners Tony & Mike, wonderful breakfast made a little earlier for me to suit my schedule and the peppered mushrooms were superb.
Room immaculately clean, well appointed and decorated.

I choose to stay here because of the No. 1 rating on Trip Advisor, a title that is absolutely deserved and can have nothing but praise. With just ten rooms I am sure the Kenley has a loyal following, if you are coming to Blackpool and want a small, comfortable hotel with very reasonable rates and the best of the best then look no further, book it now and you will be glad you did.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
dukinfield cheshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

Just returned from a lovely weekend at the Kenley, after wanting to experience what all the other reviewers had said about it. We were not disappointed, everything was so nice from my sister's belated birthday balloon at breakfast,her request for her coffee made with milk to our beautiful evening meals(which were nicer than some posh hotels we've stayed in). The hotel was spotless and attention to detail was superb for a small hotel, we were so impressed. We all said we would return when we come back to Blackpool and have recommended it to family and friends.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Nottingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2009

Just returned from yet another short break at our favourite hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for Mike and Tony who maintain their top standards with attention to detail not least the food and it's presentation. The Kenley is the only reason my husband will continue to return to Blackpool.

• Liked — Everything especially food
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
newcastle-under-lyme
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

No one can put into words what a wonderful small hotel this is. I run a friendship club and have all been coming to see Tony & Mike for a few years now. We are all made to feel like friends the moment we walk through the door. It is like 'coming home'. Tony & Mike go to town with the decorations, even down to putting our names on the bedroom doors and this year we had a Caribbean theme so they left us all the grass skirts, hats, flowers and all we needed for the fancy dress on the beds for when we arrived. Their little touches to absolutely everything were absolutely wonderful even down to the parrot design of the serviettes and the caribbean cocktails. The cleanliness and food are second to none. I can not imagine that they will ever fall below the No.1 spot for hotels which they so rightly deserve!!!!!!! Keep it up Tony & Mike and cant wait to see you again. Will be there for the bikers/fireworks. Enjoy VEGAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loads of love ----- Pam, Phil & The Out & Abouters.

• Liked — absolutely everything!!!!!
  • Disliked — I would love to bring my mum and her partner but I think they would struggle with the stairs.
  • Stayed December 2008
staffordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2008

A very big thanks to these guys, we have just got back from staying at this place and boy is this good. My husband and i like loads work hard and often spend litte quality time with each other , often with my work i stay in four star hotels over uk and can honestly say that this is the best. When we come to blackpool to see family we like a place thats ntimate and gives us a relaxing time. These guys are true professionals nothing is too much, chocs on arrival in room, teapot stands size varied to table size,(more room for food),downloading details of whats on at the local cinema, i could go on. But the food is just tops, five star presentation is wonderful, these guys could show four star hotels what we in britain want, My husband and i have already decided that if we cant stay here when we come up we wont bother until we can.We arrived totally stressed and after two days returned home relaxed and destressed.Owners of similar guesthouses, take note, visit this place, this is what anyone wants be it blackpool, or anywhere in uk.Many thanks val and mal s

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to The Kenley? Share your experiences!