“Awful place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Inglewood Seafront Hotel

Save Saved
You added Inglewood Seafront Hotel to your Saves list
Inglewood Seafront Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   419 Promenade | South Shore, Blackpool FY1 6BQ, England (Formerly Inglewood Hotel South Shore)   |
Ranked #624 of 886 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Awful place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

....................We wouldn't stay there again if they paid us ! Dreadful place. Really unhelpful staff and very condescending. There's nothing good to say about this place..........................

Room Tip: There aren't any!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Quite possibly the worst hotel ever. Booked a family room. Couldnt get pram passed cars that cram the tacky car park no help offered. They put us on the top floor! Upon opening the room we were met with heavily stained carpets holes in the doors. SHARP NAILS STICKING OUT OF THE CHEST OF DRAWERS!!!! IN A FAMILY ROOM. Mould and chipped paint hanging off the walls the window latch broke 3inch of dust on the blinds. Broken wardrobe. Urine on the walls in bathroom. Hair and dust behind the bathroom door. Broken shower door. The bunkbeds have slats missing and are held together with nail tacs. They are heavily graffitied. When I booked the room I asked for a travel cot for my son they provided A SINGLE BLOW UP BED WITH NO EXTRA BLANKETS OR BEDDING. The draft at night blew all the carpet up causing a fire hazard as we struggled to get out of the room. The skirting boards were absolutely flithy as were the drawers. They were mouldy. Scared to put my children down on the floor. The staff arent much better I rang with a luggage query after waiting over 10mins at reception to be told "we are all busy making breakfast, I will see if someone can get to you.... after waiting another 10 mins someone came. Im disgusted with my stay and would not advise rats to stay here. Photos taken to use as evidence against any dispute.

• Stayed July 2014
Rochdale, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel is great nice clean and cheap. The food was lovely but the man on reception when we stayed was really rude. In the morning we went for breakfast and he was in the kitchen talking to someone, moaning about an old couple who were also staying in the hotel I find this unprofessional especially when there are other guests around too listen.
We did stay the year before this and there was a lovely young man on reception and we had a great stay he made our stay that good he was the reason we returned.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheerness
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Recently stated here after being transferred by another hotel and although I was charged the original price not the price this hotel lets out at it was worth it fantastic staff very clean very helpful if I ever go to blackpool again this is where I'll stay

• Stayed May 2014
Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Myself and four friends recently stayed at the Inglewood Seafront hotel as a replacement to our original hotel which (for whatever reason) could not accommodate us. The member of staff at the door was very welcoming, and the interiors seemed clean and nice.

We had a total of three rooms, all of which were good. They were all relatively small, but more than adequate for our purposes, and for the most part very clean and with televisions and comfy mattresses.

There is a notice on the doors about the hotel - where they do mention that they are a budget hotel and I find it refreshing and reassuring that they embrace that. They do mention that cleanliness and comfort are their aims.

Breakfast was great considering it was a budget hotel and made all the nicer again by the very friendly lady (I believe the owner), asking if we had enough toast and such.

This was a very pleasant surprise and almost certainly a step up from the hotel I actually booked which had quite poor reviews on TripAdvisor, and I only booked because it was cheap!

Would absolutely stay here again. The small rooms were almost charming, but as I've said, can't go wrong with this place if you only wanted somewhere to kip and grab breakfast as my group and I did.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Nottingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Friendly at check in, but not so when challenged with a complaint. I would like to say that this hotel is cheap and cheerful but I found it to be cheap grubby and nasty, . Wouldn't stay here again if they paid me. Breakfast and locality was the best thing the hotel had to offer.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night in April for a quick getaway. Really good location about a 15 min walk from Blackpool North Train Station and about 10 mins from the pleasure beach, The hotel is situated right on the front, next door but 1 to mcdonalds :-). The hotel did offer a full english breakfast but we didnt wake up for that, but apparantly it was really nice. I could;nt fault the room, we had a double room, ensuite and a large window which gave excellent views of the front. Definatly would stay here again, 10 out of 10

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Inglewood Seafront Hotel? Share your experiences!