“March 2014 stay - great service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rooms from £53
Ranked #28 of 74 Hotels in Blackpool
Aberdeen
“March 2014 stay - great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night last month before an early check-in at the heliport to go offshore - a handy walk just across the car park to get to the terminal. As always with Premier Inns, the room was spotless and bed very comfy.

But I had to post a review due to what I consider exceptional service. Due to my early check-in, I was too early for breakfast. But they brought a continental breakfast to my room for no extra charge at 6am. You don't get that sort of service at 4 or 5 star hotels I find!

I was also able to leave my car in the car park for a couple of nights until I got back onshore. Not sure you would be able to do that at busy peak periods though.

Food in the restaurant next door was very reasonable - must admit I over indulged myself with an Onion Ring Stack for a starter and XL Burger!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Darlington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at this premier inn from 04/04 to 06/04 as our daughter was in a dance competition,we had a good stay as usually the room has clean and comfortable and the staff were helpful as ever, unfortunately 2 members of the family picked up a stomach bug (one other had bug previously to trip), as my husband was unable to go out due to been ill, the staff let us keep the room on for extra time on the check out day,and kept asking if everything was ok and if there was anything we can do please let us know, even gave us some cleaner for the bathroom, the staff were very caring would highly recommend

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Southport, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

Stayed at Premier inn Blackpool before flying to Tenerife had a great night sleep and good breakfast. We where able to leave are car in the premier inn car park for a donation to children's hospital. Well worth it

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Stoke
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Myself and my partner stayed at the premier inn blackpool airport for 1 night on sunday 23rd March. We were just visiting blackpool for a mini weekend away. The position of the hotel is right by the airport which is ideal if you are using the hotel to then go onto use the airport, we also found that the hotel wasnt noisy at all even though we were on the back of a runway which was something I was concerned about. The position of the hotel in terms of accessing blackpool was ok, about a 5-10 min walk to a tram station just situated at the end of the road or about a 20 min walk to south peir. At night we payed 9.60 for a taxi ( one way) to central peir which we thought was a bit pricey however there are plenty of places to park if you were to drive into the centre of blackpool. As for the rooms we could not fault it, spotlessly clean spacious and comfy everything youd expect from a premier inn. Only fault was some staff seemed unhelpful, we arrived early on the sunday morning and asked reception if we were ok to leave the car on the car park and they said yes fine but then when we came back later on in the day to check in they gave us a permit to place on the bonnet to show we were using the hotel. So were we not allowed to be on there without it? Also hotel does not have own public toilet which I found a bit odd, we had to go to the pub next door to use theirs. Did not eat or drink in the faire n square next door, again informed by staff that last orders were at 10:45 at the bar. We arrived at half 10 for a night cap to be told that they are closing, even though what appeared to be regular customers were proping up the bar drinking and playing pool which was disappointing as we only wanted a quick pint. All in all ok location, brilliant room but some customer experience to be worked upon.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was made very welcome on my arrival and was helped to get my bags put into my room which was very comfortable. This was my very first stay at a Premier Inn and I felt safe & secure as I do have a mobility problem

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Ancaster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Birthday celebration, stayed with other famiky party. Had a great time. Clean, comfortable, expectations met during the stay, friendly, informative.
Delicious breakfast with very, very good service!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Larbert, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is very well located, handy for the attractions of Blackpool, particularly the Pleasure Beach or Sandcastle which are less than 5 minutes away by car.

Room spotless and appointed in the usual Premier Inn way. Staff friendly as usual. Shower in room very good with excellent pressure.

Usually when I visit Blackpool we stay in the Premier Inn Bispham but this was just as good.

Only small negative is that the restaurant next door always seemed slightly overwhelmed by customers... At breakfast time for example ran out of milk, coffee pot low.... At dinner time there was 30 minute wait time for food. The staff were very pleasant though, I just wonder if they could do with an extra pair of hands at busy times...

All in all a solid thumbs up here.

Stayed February 2014

Been to Premier Inn Blackpool Airport? Share your experiences!