we stayed at the broadway hotel on aug bank holiday monday.been there previous years when rudy and ian owned it.unfortunately they went bust at christmas.when we went to our room the lock was faulty-on opening the door there was dried blood on the yale lock-t.v didntwork.dry hot chocolate all over the net curtains.the shelf for the lamp at the side of the bed was loose-the lamp just slipped off it onto the floor.the matress was so springy you could have bounced up to the ceiling if you werent careful.the carpet was gross would like to think what some of the stains were.the wardroab only had half panel at the back.
no draught bear-just cans.
the breakfast was poor.fried eggs only-no scrambled etc. no marmalade for the toast.we had to send dirty cups back.
no comments book to write out experience.
it was a disgrace.we had some great memories when rudy and ian had it.
the hotel needs closing and totally refurbishing.a good management needs installing.r.i.p.