“Great Stay in a 4 Poster Bed” 5 of 5 stars

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   250 - 262 North Promenade, Blackpool FY1 1SA, England   |
Ranked #44 of 72 hotels in Blackpool
Banbury, England, United Kingdom
“Great Stay in a 4 Poster Bed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed 8th to the 10th of November in one of there 3 4 Poster Bed Room and loved it the decor was fantastic and clean the bed was really luxurious and comfy and the whirlpool bath was perfect (except for a leaky shower which flooded a room below us according to reception but that was fixed within 30 mins) the food was really good value for money nothing special but very tasty and pleantiful breakfast was amazing and was nice both days. The location is ideal been 2 mins from Pleasent Street Tram Station and only a 5 min walk into the centre a good expereince would use again

Room Tip: Stayed in 311 with a sea view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

641 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
west yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Welcoming reception staff small compact room , clean and warm suited our needs . Buffet breakfast with plenty of choice as with all old buildings could do with a bit of upgrading but we would return near to town centre easy walking distance

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Blackpool, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

my husband and I had our wedding reception at Tiffany's in July 2013, we found the staff always happy to help from our very first inquiry. Howard the manager attended to all out needs and was happy to help with all my questions and I definitely had alot :-) he was both in control but also left me to plan what I needed to. The sapphire suite was beautifully modern and spacious and serves it purpose well as it has the bar in the same room it keeps the party vibe going all night long and the ambiance of the lighting is superb! everyone commented on how beautiful the room was. The food was delicious and we had a good variety to choose from before the day. Our hotel room was clean and the champagne from management a lovely treat. the only complaints was the heat in the functino suite although it was an extremely hot day and the spa bath did not work, other than that Tiffany's and the staff helped create a perfect day we our friends and family will never forget and I would recommend to anyone wanting to have an event.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Coventry, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My 3 friends and I were in Blackpool to see "Funny Girls". We checked in and went to our quadruple room. One of the beds was soaking wet from a leak in the ceiling, as was the floor. It had obviously been like it for some time as the light fitting was rusty and it had also dripped on one of the bed lights as there was a water mark all round the lampshade. We told reception, they said they would send someone up, but no-one came. They only had one double room available so 2 of our party had to move. We booked the quadruple room so that we could spend our time together. The shower tray was grimy. The kettle had black bits in the bottom of it. One of the twin beds was very uncomfortable, could feel the springs in the mattress. Didn't sleep well at all. The other room we were given had cobwebs from the bed to the ceiling and there was a wrapper from the soap, stuck on the bathroom ceiling. The only good thing about this hotel is that you get a very substantial breakfast and very nice it was too. I WILL NOT be returning to this hotel again nor will I be recommending it.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Shotts, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed in this hotel, just me and my wee boy for 3 nights at the end off September ,it was very central, tram stopped 50yards from hotel , all the staff were all very friendly and helpful and got to know me and my wee boy, I was dinner bed and breakfast, the food was great .
I would defiantly go back to this hotel again. fantastic

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Stopped here in September 2013 and when we arrived at our room there was not seat on the toilet and there was blood on the wall. We complained and was given a better room thanks to Emma who was very nice and professional. This time (November 8th &9th) at a cost of £239 for family room we got to our room and the bath had not been cleaned as there were hairs in it. This was Friday 4pm we told the reception and they said they would send someone to clean it but as of Saturday afternoon still not cleaned so we did it ourselves. The only thing good about this hotel is the food but when its busy the service is slow. You can only take sorry so many times.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Oldham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I selected Tiffany's as my base for a two day weekend conference at the almost adjacent Imperial Hotel which would have been beyond my organisation's budget.

The hotel is nicely placed on The Promenade just north the centre but comfortably into the quieter end of the resort. My single room, which was on the front with a sea view, was compact but comfortably and the tiled bathroom looked recent and had a good walk in shower.

I was surprised to find the charge was for full board which added to the value offered although conference social activities meant that I did not make use of the evening meals. The breakfast offered a more than adequate choice.

Apart from conferences Blackpool is not my cup of tea, but should I return, either for business or social reasons, I will be checking the availability of Tiffany's first.

Room Tip: Request a sea view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Been to Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool? Share your experiences!