“Good Hotel - Shame about the hair on my bread roll though.” 3 of 5 stars

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   250 - 262 North Promenade, Blackpool FY1 1SA, England   |
Ranked #55 of 74 Hotels in Blackpool
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good Hotel - Shame about the hair on my bread roll though.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The staff were very polite throughout our stay with Tiffany's. A little disappointing upon check in, that we were not given Information on where to dine etc. We had to ask a member of staff who were more than happy to assist.

Our room was clean and fresh. The only down side to the room was the lighting. There were three small ceiling lights, which did not light the room up correctly.The beds were comfy and we had a very pleasent sleep. We booked to have dinner. The restaurant Manager seated us swiftly, and we were assigned a waitress to attend to our dietary needs. Once seated, we had bread rolls on our table - the only problem was, I had several long hairs on my bread roll and cutlery. I spoke to the waitress (Blonde Polish lady) and she appologised and replaced my bread roll and cutlery. Dinner was delicious, just a shame about the hairs though!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoyed most aspects of your stay. I am dreadfully sorry for having a hair on your bread roll, this has never happenend before in the 2 1/2 years I have managed Tiffanys' Hotel.
I do hope you will return in the future, please let me know when you book and i will pesonally supervise your stay for you.
Kindest regards,
Howard.G.Crump MIH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was our third year to tiffanys arrived 26th oct till 30th . lynn and clare were very helpfull , .when we arrived had been allocated room 116 didnt want to be on first floor as always been on second floor was changed to room 212 ,which was fine, thanks, hope to return next year.

Room Tip: choose second floor and above as first would be bit noisey
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Derby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Came here 4 yeas ago it was brill. This weekend the breakfast was stilll very good, evening meal choice was not so good e.g lasagne or stroganoff. The entertainment was hit and miss and the entertainment room had no heating on there were lots of people moaning and many left the room it was unbearably cold.The bedrooms were warm and the corridors were after a certain time. Most areas were cold. No hot water in the toilets either. The bedsheets were outdated very worn and my childs had holes in it. The lift did not always work Many stairs not suitable for the elderly. The floors in some areas were uneven and lumpy. The lights outside certain bedrooms were not working so it was difficult to find the keyhole although once reported it was fixed the next day. The staff are very pleasant and the bar staff and restaurant staff work very hard and aim to please. .It is a pity as we returned hoping it would be the same as it once was, unfortunatley it wasn't. I would not return

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor, I am sorry that you were cold in the Reception areas and bar. We have had new boilers and the bar is nice and warm now. we are also purchasing a new heating system for the reception area shortly. Our new lift is now in operation making the hotel much more accessible. We have also purchased brand new white crisp linen for the bedrooms.
I do hope you will come and stay with us again in the future to see the improvements we have made by listeneing to people like yourselves.

Kindest regards,

Birmingham, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night (luckily)booked in on 27th october 2012 at 4 o clock and had to be out at 10 .30 am which is discusting for the price we payed for double room which was £105 not even a full day.when me and my family arrived who also had another room we was happy when we saw reception area was really nicely presented but when we seen our rooms we was discusted!!firstly there was brown tape along window frames which were filthy the bed was tiny was cold in room then to top things off when we went to use shower that was as god as broke water trickled out had to just have a wash with Taps Im not one to Moan about little things but I think for the price of the room the windows could be clean and fixed and defiantly have a working shower was very shocked about all of it unfortunately would not return again way to expensive for what it is!!

Wrexham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I promised myself last month that I'd write this after what was an absolutely fabulous wedding held at Tiffany's for a very special couple. Life's been hectic since and finally I've found the space to put "pen to paper".
We'd been looking forward to the wedding for ages and having seen the venue on their website - it looked so impressive and we only hoped that it was just as good as it looked. Well, it was exceptional and certainly exceeded our high expectations. This continued from the moment we arrived until we left, the staff were welcoming and helpful, the service was excellent and the beautiful Crystal Ballroom was outstanding. It was delightful to see the happy couple thoroughly enjoying their special day and if I can speak on behalf of their guests; it was just the day that they deserved. I've not stopped talking about the wedding since and as a Wedding venue, I would certainly recommend Tiffany's to everyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review on your recent stay with us for your friends wedding, we really appreciate your comments and I will pass them on to our staff on your behalf.
Please make yourself known if you come to stay again as I would like to thank you in person.

Kind regards,
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Very disappointed with the whole experience of this hotel, on arrival the lady on reception was very strange, rooms where shocking considering they had just been serviced there standards are well below par. I would recommend booking anywhere but there!!

• Stayed October 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Have just retuened home after visiting family and decided to have a couple of days in Blackpool on the way back and chose Tiffanys. Good location for the family as it was easy enough to get to the Pleasure Beach etc for the kids but far enough away for a quieter evening for the grown ups! Lovely comfy room with a view of the sea, the staff were brilliant and welcoming. Breakfast was amazing and plentiful. We had a good check out and were wished a safe trip home from a lovely gentleman who I found out was the manager! Would highly recommend and will be going back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool? Share your experiences!