“highly recommend” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 591 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian, Halal
Dining options: Late Night Food, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: TAJ MAHAL INDIAN RESTAURANT AND TAKEAWAY (HALAL) TAJ MAHAL THE NAME OF QUALITY FOOD. BEAT THE RECESSION BY BRINGING IN YOUR OWN BEERS, WINES AND SPIRITS (WE SELL SOFT DRINKS) NO CORKAGE CHARGE. WE ALSO DO TAKEOUT ORDERS (NO DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE)
“highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

excellent service and the food was to a very high standard
the service was excellent and staff friendly and professional and make you feel welcome
highly recommend this restaurant

Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“excellent all round service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I found that the food is to a very high standard and I found that the service from the staff was also to a very standard
with forces week coming up I will highly reccomend they are paid a visit

Lancashire
“Had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

It was 5pm On Easter Sunday when we visited and there was about 10 people dining. We had popadoms n dips which were very nice. My meat samosas were bulked out with potatoes and peas, very little meat. Had I wanted veg in my samosas I would have ordered veg. The mixed starter looked very good and my partner was very happy with his choice. My madras wasn't very spicy hot, but I just dipped my nan bread in his vindaloo, which again he was happy with. When ordering I was asked if I would like to change my madras to the waitress's recommendation of a special that cost £2 more. This always sounds alarm bells that they just want to make more money from you. I can never understand why it costs considerably more for a chefs special. It surely cannot cost that much more to make? The bill came to £32 which didn't include drinks because I took my own wine. We have had better food at the Moghul in St Annes on their Sunday £10 special. The worst part of the visit was when our tip of £3 was snatched from the table without a thank you. Also a goodbye would have been nice when we left. We won't be dining here again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Book a table”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Excellent meal, service was very slow but the staff were polite and helpful. We were lucky just to turn up and get a table so I would recommend booking a table to prevent disappointment. Take your own alcohol if you forget they will go and get some for you, nothing is too much trouble.

“Spot on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food, with helpfull advise. The staff were very accommodating of our slightly grumpy, very messy baby.