“Bad...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Bad...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Upon entering this pirate themed bar/restaurant we were impressed, however that is by far the only positive experience about or visit.

We waited 50 minutes for food. The food itself was all microwaved - I appreciate that if was a busy peak time but this is no excuse for serving awful under cooked food!

My father had a meal and several hours later after returning to our hotel, suddenly became ill and vomited from the under cooked sausages and bad sauce thru came with.

A truly negative experience and will not be returning.

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Brilliant themed bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Brilliant themed bar! Really liked the decor and atmosphere! And they serve a great pint! Fitted in really well as a relaxing part of our day.

Visited April 2014
“bland food and unhelpful staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Went here in October and food was nice and reasonably priced. Come back in April and it's like a new place!! Miserable staff! Bland food! And when the waiter asked if my food was good and I said no he didn't even have to decency to ask 1) what was wrong or 2) apologise. I didn't want money back or anything but just an acknowledgement wouldn't have gone amiss. Will never go there again!!! The foxall it is!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor Member
“take cash!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

the food wasnt that bad. a bit basic and abit overpriced even with there kids great free promotion. My biggest gripe is that they have 2 tills, 1 for food which you can use a debit card and then another for drinks that is a cash only till. Stupid so as i write this me and my son are eating with out any drinks.to be fair there is a cash machine in the bar but there a £1 fee which i refuse to pay.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely mother's day meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband's been b4 but he brought me & our little girl for mothers day. I had a double burger & he had chicken burger, both lovely, even had jack sparrow wandering about, wud come again.

• Visited March 2014