“Absolutely perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Absolutely perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The owner and staff were so pleasant, the food was absolutely amazing!!!! It is a must try place in Blackpool, 10/10 definitely!!!

Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Food was plentiful and they catered well for the kids. Waitress was superb - very friendly, helpful and chatty. Excellent value for money.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Snack stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Group of 4 went in lovely clean place, food was well presented and lovely the staff were fab and couldn't do enough for us will definitely be going back thanks keep up the great work

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Really nice meal very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We went on an unplanned meal out and ended up here. The waitress was so friendly and helpful. The food was fast and fresh and the main meals were a really decent portion size. My partner said his steak was probably the best he had had in Blackpool. The prices are reasonable too so we had a good quality fresh meal at a reasonable price, you don't get that everywhere! We left full and will definitely be recommending and returning!

Visited January 2014
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Strange Atmosphere...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I picked the Diner as a sort of 'farewell meal' for myself and my mother before I went away for 6 months. Upon entering i found the Place rather AWESOME classic 60's American Decor, Live Model of Elvis in the Corner, Huge Jukebox.... So why did they have Radio Wave/Radio Lancashire on? They clearly have gone 100% with the decoration, but I was expecting themed music to be the TOP PRIORITY. This ruined the American Diner Atmosphere.. but its not all about that...

The Food was Lovely! and Average Prices :) I left full up with a smile on my face.

Its just a shame about the little things, I feel that with £100 I could tweak this Diner into what it should be starting with proper Menu's, Themed Music, Waiters/Staff in themed Clothing, ect..
Sadly it was a cold winters day also, and We had to leave our coats on Inside as it was just about the same temperature as outside!

I would go again, but not with family as a treat, only with friends for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited January 2014