“afternoon tea” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“afternoon tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife said that she would treat me to afternoon tea in Blackpool. I must admit that i was very surprised, the standard of the food & service was excellent as well as value for money. we had various sandwiches with salad & crisps, scones with cream & fresh strawberries & finished of with 3 small cakes each as well as tea or coffee.The staff were lovely & the food was very well presented. Defiantly going back for another visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

cumbria
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to number 5 and as our first visit service was great,nice friendly staff and good range on the menu,seating outside was good and we made the best of the sunshine while enjoying our drink.

Visited April 2014
“Can't fault it , 10 out of 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend you all try this restaurant / cafe bar very nice decor pleasant staff ,coffee food cake etc top quality , I'm a very hard person to please , but they achieved my thumbs up & more , nice sat out on a sunny day with the outlook of the church & the tower , the price of their food & drinks etc are the lowest I've payed for this quality I expected it to be more & would have happily payed more , I will definitely be going again & will be leaving another big tip , thankyou Number 5

Visited April 2014
“Afternoon tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We came to a number 5 for afternoon tea while staying in Blackpool. The service was great and they were very helpful. The afternoon tea was beautifully presented and it was absolutely delicious! We sat upstairs and had a great view over the square. All in all a lovely experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Poulton le Fylde, null, United Kingdom
“Lovely and clean but food let it down”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I visited here today with my daughter. The cafe was clean and modern and the toilets nice. The staff were friendly.
I was very disappointed with the food. My daughter had fish fingers and the fish was a grey/brown colour. I can only assume they were cheap ones. I was cringing watching my daughter eating them. I would have expected nice white fish. The chips were also very greasy.
It was a shame as there is the potential to make it a lovely place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere