“Souper soup!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 480 restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ma Bakers is just off the main Preston New Road on the World of Water site (formerly Wyevale Garden Centre).We are open 7 days a week from 9-4pm Mon-Sat, 10-4pm Sundays.We offer a range of breakfast's Served all day everyday except sunday till 12 noon.Sandwiches, pannini's, fresh soup, Jacket potatoes, cakes and much more.We make and cook everything but the bread!
out rawcliffe
“Souper soup!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This clean and friendly cafe next to World of Water at Westby on the road to Blackpool is a lunchtime must for those who want home made home cooked fayre. The soup which both my friend and myself had on our last visit was exceptional. It was mushroom and blue cheese, and a meal in itself. Today there were different soups on the specials board, very inviting but I chose the chicken and stuffing open sandwich with salad etc, I know it sounds boring but I can assure you it wasn't! Also decided to have some of their lovely crispy chips to go with it as I was extra hungry. Very tasty! The menu is not huge but there is a specials board, there again not a huge list to pick from but all cooked fresh with local ingredients. Good cakes too which can also be taken away to eat at home just incase , like me ,you are too full to eat it there and then. Well worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Danielle355, Owner at Ma Baker, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your review of Ma Bakers, we are so pleased that you enjoy our food so much.
We hope to see you again very soon! From the girls at Ma's!

89% Recommend