“Great show” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Great show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Visited to watch the Legends show - Neil, Elton, Buddie and Freddie. The show was great and the venue is excellent. The food and service were a little disappointing. The food took ages to come and was nothing special. Service was unorganised, although the staff were really polite and friendly. Would definitely go again, but they need to improve on choice and standard of food and be more organised on the service.

Visited June 2013

blackpool
“Excellent night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

A group of us went to the show on Tues18th not expecting anything spectacular and came away with a different point of view , when Legends moved from it,s old venue [Central Pier] I said it would never work , how wrong was I , I booked a party of 4 tickets on arrival were treated like royalty , we were shown to our seats/table near the stage ,once the show began I was I was glued to my seat , luckily there are excellent waiters/waitresses, no extra charges for table service , good food, very attentive staff on all levels , we will be going again in 3 weeks time ,to see another show , absolutely loved it , deserves 125% out of 100, thank you so much for making our night ..

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasley, United Kingdom
“Freddy show stopper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Legends show excellent, a few teething problems with the new venue, but overhaul a great show. Loved the venue, bit irritating with the food waiters up and down, book a table on one of the 1st or second tiers you have more room

Visited June 2013
Preston, United Kingdom
“Legends show, well worth seeing, but the food let it down”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We visited the sands on 15th june. We pre booked a table for 8 but arrived to 2 tables of 4 and were told, sorry the staff should not have said we could accomodate us.
Sands phoned me the day before we went and asked us to pre order as they were busy.
Food was average, no chicken in the chicken ceaser salad starters. Cold veg in the main courses, and having waited for over an hour with no desserts we had to find staff and ask.
The venue describes as having table service. Only once during the evening did a waiter appear, we spent a while queing at the bar.

On a better note, the show was excellent, we saw the buddy/freddie/elton and neil diamond night. Well worth watching, an excellent show.

I would recommend to eat before you go, staff were totally disorganized.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“sea view restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Having previously visited the sea view restaurant on many occasions and been very pleased with the a la carte menu on offer my husband and I visited again but oh how things have changed! Our starters were inedible, sent back, main course was not much better and we weren't even offered a dessert!

I feel they are only catering for the masses in the show area and no longer have the staff or mind set for a top class eaterie, which for the prices they are charging is a real let down.

My hopes of a facility to take over from the White Tower have now been dashed.