“ShirleyPrice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 533 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Paul Rowley, Hotelier, Entrepreneur and Chef has opened his first restaurant on the 2nd floor of the superb new 72 bedroom 4* Blackpool FC Hotel.Rowley's restaurant offers guests a modern British menu and the best of local and regional produce with some international twists and always "big hearty flavours". Respect for seasonality means that daily specials will always be worth looking for.The restaurant is beautifully appointed with a unique view of the stadium and the warmth of welcome, service and attention to detail that ensures all guests of a wonderful dining experience.Rowley's was awarded the "Best New Restaurant in the North West 2012/13" by Lancashire Magazine
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“ShirleyPrice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We have been twice now to Rowleys. My daughter had her birthday party in the 53 suite in September. The room was perfect. The guests were impressed with the view onto the football pitch. The buffet fantastic. Lucy, Rick (Managers) and the rest of the staff made us very welcome and it was value for money.We have booked the venue again for next year.
The 2nd occassion was in Rowleys resteurant for my birthday. Again we had a table overlooking the pitch. The food again didn't disappoint. Rick (manager) , Paul Rowley and the staff made it an enjoyable evening.
Give it a try.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LindsayCampbell, Owner at Rowley's, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Hi Shirley,
Thank you for your really kind review - so much appreciated and really good of you to take the time out to respond - see you soon we hope and best wishes

Salford, United Kingdom
“Very impressed - and a perfect tangerine view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My parents took me and Baby K (8 months) to Rowley's for my birthday. My Mum had been raving about the place for weeks, saying that finally there was a good restaurant in Blackpool. As a Blackpool FC family, the fact that it was at Bloomfield Road was an added bonus.

We booked for lunch on a Saturday. We were one of two tables there when we arrived, which was a bit worrying. Mum was disappointed when the menu came as the lunch menu is more limited than the evening menu, with just 5 (I think) hot dishes, plus a selection of hot and cold sandwiches. There were no desserts on offer, but having checked with the chef we were told he could sort some.

When the table was booked it was explained I couldn't eat dairy. The waitress was lovely and checked with the chef what would be suitable. There were 5 options available to me which was great, I opted for the steak pie but without the pastry (essentially a beef casserole).

When the meal arrived it was quite small portions, especially given the price, but the food was top notch. Couldn't fault it. My Dad had fish and chips and said it was the best he'd eaten for a long time.

Everyone else had a pudding and they looked fabulous, really nicely presented, especially the coffee brulee in a little cup with little "sugar cube" biscuits. I was well jealous!!

Baby K made quite a mess trying my beef casserole (he loved it) but the waitress was so nice about it. I tried to clean up and she stopped me saying she would sort it out.

We sat pitch-side and the view was great. My Mum and sister (not football fans) said they were glad the restaurant is not football-themed. It's not even tangerine. It's just an excellent restaurant that happens to be at a football club.

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place is by far and away the best restaurant in Blackpool.

After several visits I can safely make this claim. It may differ slightly from what is offered in the majority of eateries on the Fylde Coast, but it has that little extra class and quality, which you are willing to pay that little extra for.

The Menu is varied but when steaks taste this good its hard to go for anything else.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic food , exceptional service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We visited Rowleys whilst staying at the hotel , WOW , after reading all the reviews we were unsure of what to expect but it was simply fantastic . From the moment we entered the service was outstanding , staff were extremely polite and friendly . The menu offered something for everyone , our food was beautifully presented , tasted divine , service was attentive , not rushed , just very well timed . We were looked after extremely well and felt valued as a customer , a rarity these days. We will most definitely be visiting again .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
formby
“Superb night with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

We visited last night with our family including our two young boys. We were all very impressed. The menu was grate, the wine menu varied and the staff excellent. There was an informality that relaxed whilst maintaining good standards. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were very attentive. Everyone took their time to talk to us (including our boys individually).
We were made to feel very relaxed and welcome by you all.

Also, it was busy, with at least one party taking place, but you couldn't tell. No delays, no flapping about. Thoroughly recommend it and we will be back.