We stayed for a weekend at the beginning of the month. We were warmly welcomed & received very good advice re where to eat etc. Geoff had an interest in football as did we, so a bit of banter took place.
The room was bright and very well equipped from the toiletries to the tea/coffee options. There was plenty of warm water for a shower & plug points for electrical equipment.
There was a nice selection for breakfast and you could chose which items you wanted for the cooked option.
If we ever need to visit Blackpool again we will certainly not look anywhere else for accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- The Norwood Hull Road Hotel
- The Norwood Hull Road Hotel Blackpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lorraine and Geoff, your hosts, have a warm welcome awaiting you along with the highest levels of comfort and relaxation. We are very central and convenient for all of Blackpool's major attractions, like The Tower, Winter Gardens, Grand Theatre and The Piers. We have a selection of modern, recently refurbished rooms available on a bed and breakfast basis for your needs and we look forward to meeting you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Norwood Hull Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.