“Excellent & value for money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Myrtle House Hotel

Myrtle House Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Myrtle House Hotel
You added Myrtle House Hotel to your Saves list
25 Albert Road, Blackpool FY1 4TA, England   |
Ranked #279 of 897 Blackpool B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent & value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2003

I cannot believe that reviews from others who have rated this Hotel, find it so bad. I stayed here recently and found the service excellent. The bedrooms were imacculatly well kept. I was only staying on a B&B basis but found the breakfast again to be excellent, with nothing too much trouble. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and found it good value for money. I will definately recommend this hotel and have already booked another trip for the illumination period.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Blackpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2003

Had not been to Blackpool for years and decided to have a long weekend break. After searching on the web for a hotel my partner and myself decided on the Myrtle House Hotel Albert Road. On arrival the Land Lady Pauline, a pleasant and very helpful woman, greeted us. After showing us to our room, which I might add, was warm, comfortable and most importantly clean Pauline advised us on parking facilities for our car. Not wanting to be tied to specific evening meal times we had chosen to book B&B only and would eat out, again Pauline was extremely helpful in recommending several good restaurants. I have to say the Myrtle House proved to be a very good choice we had an extremely enjoyable and relaxing break mostly due to Pauline and her friendly staff. Look out Pauline we will be back and have recommended you to many of our friends.

Kent
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2002

Not the place to stay if you want a good night sleep. The bar in the Hotel is open untill the early hours, and people using it were load and rowdy.

• Stayed October 2002

Been to Myrtle House Hotel? Share your experiences!