“Rudest staff in Blackpool!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 76 Nightlife in Blackpool
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Rudest staff in Blackpool!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Used to think this was a great little boozer - been there loads of times before, but just got back from a weekend in Blackpool and feel I must let the world know that the most ignorant, rude and downright nasty person works behind the bar there. She (I use the term loosely) has no manners whatsoever, and when she misheard the order I placed and gave me an incorrect drink, had a major strop, saying I had not asked for the correct drink!!! and was very rude about me, in front of me, to her colleague. I suggest she goes on some customer care training and takes a chill pill!

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“nice little pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

especially atmospheric for a certain age group in the afternoon, well set out, good prices and selection

Lancashire
17 attraction reviews
“One of the friendliest pubs I have been in !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

On a recent visit to Blackpool this was the friendliest pub we went in ! The chap behind the bar was excellent and the whole group of us were made to feel welcome.... Cheers !

Buxton, United Kingdom
“The Mitre' Blackpool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

A group of us just spent 3 nights in Blackpool' and made two trips to the Mitre' the staff are excellent' and very friendly' even allowing me access to the microphone! lol
Had a fantastic night' great atmosphere' will visit again!

Visited May 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Smallest pub with the biggest welcome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Just spent the weekend in Blackpool and in the Mitre Pub! a traditional pub right in the town centre. The staff were fantastic, the homecooked food was gorgeous (especially the homecooked Roast Beef dinners). We only called in for one and ended up staying the whole night! The atmosphere was great with fantastic music from 50s to present. Good Luck to Jason and Kerry the new owners, who made everyone feel welcome. You must call into this pub if you are in Blackpool. You will not be disappointed!!

Visited May 2012