“Lovely place to stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 897 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed here for one night last weekend, what a lovely, welcoming place to stay. Richard and Lynn couldn't do enough for us 19 girls. Rooms were really nice, bathrooms very clean, and hotel in general a lovely place. I will definitely be returning again with my family, thank you so much to you both.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I have just returned from my hen do at the seagull hotel. myself and 18 others stayed in the hotel for the night and honestly I can not rate it high enough. Richard and Lynn are truely lovely people and have made my hen weekend very special. what a fantastic place so warm cosy and very very clean. i would reccommend the seagull hotel to anybody. absolutely fantastic place thanks richard and lynn from Kerry and all my hens abd thank you for my wedding card and gift. perfect.

• Stayed December 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

the best hotel in blackpool we will deffo go back richard and lyn are the best hosts. hotel, food excellent. all rooms cieaned and made up every day all though we only went for a long weekend we will be going for longer next time richard and lyn are a scream we never stopped laughing all weekend they could not do enough for us hope to see

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Bolton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Just stayed at this Hotel for the weekend and got to say it was a little gem. The Host Richard makes you feel welcome straight away and it is so clean and there is on road parking. The Breakfast was again very good and served hot. there is also a nice lounge with TV at the front. Would have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Carlisle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I booked the hotel for 4 of us got football weekend to watch Bolton play Blackpool.
Richard the owned is great very friendly and can't do enough for you. The hotel is spotless and the rooms where just perfect. The breakfast is very nice with as much toast and team and coffee as you want. If you want a nice b&b in Blackpool you can't go wrong with the seagull hotel. Lounge, bar and pool table. Keep up the good work Richard.

• Stayed November 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I had my 21st birthday in blackpool, we chose to stay at this hotel! The people who own it made my birthday extra special, couldn't of asked for better service! The rooms where lovely, and we were all close together! When I next come to blackpool I will definatly be paying a visit to this hotel again, I was so happy with everything! If anyone is looking for a good laugh then I'd advise you to stay here, couldn't give them enough compliments! Thank you xx

• Stayed October 2012
Darlington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My friends and I stayed here last year, and were all in agreement to re book for this year. The hotel is value for money, the rooms are clean and well kept and the breakfast was fantastic.....but the hosts are AMAZING, for two years now they have gone above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. We will be back next year

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Seagull Hotel? Share your experiences!