“A hidden Gem.... Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 563 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“A hidden Gem.... Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I go to Go Greek regularly with friends/family and I have never had a bad experience ever.

The food is always fresh and portions are generous. The staff are friendly and welcoming.

I would definitely recommend to everyone I know.

blackpool
“Definitely go greek!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Popped in yesterday for lunch good choice on early bird menu the food was so fresh and so tasty highly recommend definately going back and frankly can't wait yummy !!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“wow we will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We have just popped in for a farewell lunch as I leave my job today. The friendly service was a treat and the food out of this world, so tasty and fresh. We have decided this will be our local meet up place fabulous and thank you

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“All Greek To Me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I can't remember when I last visited a Greek restaurant if I ever have. But I shall be returning to this one as soon as we can fit it into our busy schedule. What a feast and fabulously tasty. Greek beers and wines while we perused the extensive menu and after a lot of thought we decided to go for the Hot Meze for two people and came away stuffed. Just when we thought we were about finished and ready for dessert, our waitress asked, "are you ready for your Lamb Kleftico now?" We just looked at each other and asked if we could wait a few minutes more. When it came the meat just fell off the bone and was, like everything else, delicious. Yes, We still had to have dessert to finish, One Baklava and two spoons, All the food is home-cooked style and wonderfully tasty. Service was excellent, friendly and helpful and at no time did we feel rushed, and the prices are sensible too. Your table is yours for the evening. Looking forward to an early return visit. If you want to go at weekend I would seriously suggest booking in advance as this is quite a small but popular place.
Tel:- 01253 300088 for reservations
They don't appear to have a website of their own but if you follow this link you can find more details and see the menus. http://www.sugarvine.com/lancashire/search/restaurant_search.asp?restaurant=89624#.U9Z-LPldUoM

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Made me feel holiday sick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Well you know when you have been away from home and feel homesick, we'll Go Greek made me feel sick for Corfu. So Greek. The place from the outside looks like a takeaway, which of course you can, but once inside the place is clean, tidy and well kept. We were in a party of 9 for a birthday bash and were shown to the tables at the back. I found myself sat opposite a very large picture of the monastery on Corfu at the end of the runway, one of my favourite places.

Well back to the food. Between us we had a wide selection of the food on offer and I believe everyone was very satisfied with the quality and taste of the food. My choice was stuffed vine leaves and Stifado served with rice and was as good as any I'd had in Greece. To complete the food there is a selection of Greek wine and beer as well as more regular tipples.

The Service, well I've seen the other reviews so I did time the service, drinks offered in under 10 mins from arrival in fact as some of the party were still getting seated. From ordering to starters around 12 mins, and from clearing the starters to mains 20 mins, overall we were around 2hours, that's an average to me so absolutely no complaints from this reviewer. Will we go again, you betcher.

Visited July 2014