“Very good value for money!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Llanryan Guest House
37 Reads Avenue | Central, Blackpool FY1 4DD, England   |
Ranked #317 of 897 Blackpool B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Very good value for money!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

All in all me and my boyfriend was very happy with our stay here. Clare and John were extremely helpful and nice people, they really did go out of their way to ensure our whole trip was the best possible, in and out of the hotel. The rooms are simple but that's all we really needed, we had the En-Suite double rooms it has a small toilet and shower room. The beds was surprisingly really comfy. The Decor is quite old fashioned but that didn't bother us. The only almost negative comment is that we was on the second floor and the stairs are really steep but then I'm just lazy. Was Cheap and cheerful for a trip up to blackpool, don't expect the Hilton and you won't be disappointed :)

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stopped here for 1 night , hosts are perfect room spotless can not find a fault , booked to go back in August with the wife , congrats to the owners , an easy 5 for all round value .breakfast superb the only problem was parking but that's a minor complaint

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 year old and the staff made us all feel very welcome. They really made an effort to get to know our daughters name and make her happy. They even left a little chocolate for her for when we arrived.
Breakfast was lovely and plenty of it... We all left for the day feeling very full.
Room was comfy, just big enough for us all with a travel cot provided. Also provided high chair and option of using pushchair too!
Overall an A star place and will definitely stay again in the future!

• Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my two boy and my brother stopped here for 2 night ,very welcoming on arrival and throughout the day ,my son enjoy the buns what in the room very yummy ,the room was a lovely size and clean ,enjoy so much we are going there again and taking my mum and sister In October .

Room Tip: It's was a good size room for me and my two boys
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I work in the Middle East and travel home to the UK regularly to visit friends and family. Having stayed at various hotels all over the world, the Llanryan Guest House is amongst my favourites. From the moment i arrived, i was made to feel welcome and at home.

Throughout my stay, Julie and Rob were polite and professional, ensuring that I had everything I wanted, nothing seemed too much trouble. Excellent service. The food was beautifully cooked and the rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious.

I would definitely stay at the Lyndene again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to friends and family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Very welcoming on arrival and throughout stay. Room was lovely and clean with good sized shower. Breakfast was a treat, huge thumbs up for the full english i tucked into.
located in a good area, quiet street yet close to town centre etc.
Really enjoyed our stay here and will be booking again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Warrington, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

me and my wife stopped here for the weekend, will be stopping again, rob and julie went the extra mile to make us welcome, very clean rooms,good nights sleep in a comfy bed, great full english, small hotel in a good location, real home from home,

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Llanryan Guest House? Share your experiences!