Just returned from a 1 night bed and breakfast stay as part of a coach tour. The food was excellent, both dinner and breakfast. Lots of it, served buffet style. The evening entertainment was good (Abba tribute band) but the venue was absolutely huge and consequently lacked atmosphere. That's the good bits.
The room we were allocated should be condemned, it had wet walls in one corner due to damp and the radiator only worked intermittently. It was freezing cold and smelled of damp. Quite frankly the room was a health hazard. I complained to reception and they said to go online and complain to the company. I complained to the tour rep and her comment was 'oh they're not still using that room are they'. As I say you get what you pay for and it was cheap!
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.