The actual hotel is excellent as it has recently had an extensive refurbishment and is the flagship of the village group. The leisure facilities are great and the room spacious and modern (but too warm even with the heating off). However all departments did not seem to be able to cope with the level of business, a half hour wait for a table even though i had booked it earlier, run out of many menu choices, a 15 minute queue for a table at breakfast, they must be doing a lot right to be so busy but they do need to focus on the customers experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Urban Resort Blackpool has 174 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Village Urban Resort Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere