“Oh my god!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 897 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Sherborne, United Kingdom
“Oh my god!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was a Blackpool virgin and picked Waves Hotel off the website.

I couldn't have found a better place to stay, John and Dean made me feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble, I felt as though I was staying with family.

Breakfast was outstanding and so much choice, bed was very comfortable.

I want to go back and see the illuminations and
want to stay at Waves.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Stayed at Waves 2 times so far both over the weekend and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! John and Dean will do anything for you and go out of there way to make sure you have a great stay, which I can guarantee that you always will. For example they had to tram/bus tickets that a previous guest left and gave them to me and my girlfriend for the weekend to travel on the tram rather than having to walk as it was freezing! With this they also put a extra heater in are room before we left so it was nice and warm and if there was anything else we needed all we had to do was ask. The hotel itself is very homely and clean set at the end of the strip where it is very peaceful, right in front of a nice well kept park and the beach is at the end of the street, So its fair to say the setting is perfect! I have to mention the breakfast, Its amazing all fresh with plenty to choose from, by far 5 stars and the hotel even has a 5 star food hygiene rating to! Thank you and see you very soon, Gary.

Room Tip: All great rooms and very cheap prices to, The front facing rooms have beautiful views of the park/ga...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Just had a fab weekend, even though the weather was bad at first we still had a good time, rooms were nice and cosy had to fab nights sleep, no noise as it's on a quite street, only have to walk to end off road to catch a tram or bus and it's not far from town to walk. Fab host's defiantly staying again and recommending to friends, thanks John Dean and Harvey for your company see you soon :)

Perth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I don't think I have ever felt more welcome in an hotel before. It was like staying with old friends! We were there Monday-Friday in very comfortable views with an amazing view. Every morning we ahd the best breakfast in all of Blackpool and we always got a good chat! They spent time with us instead of never being there like some hotel owners that are impersonal. When I return to Blackpool there will be no hesitation in where I will be staying and I will definitely recommend John and Dean's hotel to everyone I know that is thinking of going to Blackpool! Had the time of my life with them and if I could go back right now I would!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with a few friend in March and had a great time! John & Dean were very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay perfect! The hotel was clean and very comfortable! The breakfast was great! Cannot fault the hotel or John & Dean! When I return to Blackpool, I would not stay anywhere else! 5 Star to me!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Came down to this fantastic hotel last year and not even a day into my holiday i had already said i would come back so sticking to my promise i did and brought 2 other friends with me and once again had an amazing week. Could not ask for a nicer stay the hotel was as clean as ever and the breakfast is to die for will be back again for sure :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a girls weekend enjoyed every minuet couldn't do enough for us opened especially for us just one word EXCELLENT?..........we will be back soon rooms excellent sea view,lovely four poster room excellent breakfast even do vega terrain option

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Waves Hotel? Share your experiences!