“lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Manhattan

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Manhattan
You added The Manhattan to your Saves list
27 Cocker Street, Blackpool FY1 2BZ, England   |
Ranked #4 of 897 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Rockferry Birkenhead Merseyside
“lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

As soon as you walk in friendly welcome find you a room right away made me feel at home do anythink for you lovely clean rooms bar staff lovely loads to do had a lovely time and will make manhatten my place to stay out do big hotels

Room Tip: Lovely and clean I work in hotel as clean as I clean my rooms
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

After a friendly welcome, I was shown to my well equiped and spotlessly clean room on suite room. Breakfast atThe Manhattan was cooked to perfection and a very pleasent experience. The Manhattan also has a very reasonably priced and well stocked bar. All in all I had a very pleasent stay, at a very reasonable price. I will definitely return to the Manhattan again

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was our second visit to the Manhattan and we chose it because of the friendly welcome, Spotless rooms, excellent location and brilliant breakfast not to mention the competitive price. This time we had the advantage of being offered parking for £3 for the night. After a night out and late breakfast which is a very good thing after getting in early, we went to our room to get ready to leave to find a box of chocolates and a card on the bed as it was my birthday. This little touch on top of everything else is the kind of service that is very rare these days. I would like to thank Kevin and Ian for another brilliant stay and will return when next in Blackpool. I would recommend anyone to stop at the Manhattan. And thanks again for the Chocolates and card.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Barrow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We arrived on new years eve and were welcomed very warmly by Kevin and Ian. Our rooms were excellent, very clean and had everything you could ask for in them and more. The bar was very well stocked and we had a few laughs in there before we hit the town. The breakfast was fantastic and was cooked to order so was fresh and hot. We have all booked in to stay again

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Whenever I go to The Manhattan, I know what to expect. The room is always clean, the hosts are always warm and welcoming and the breakfast is always brilliant!

Kevin and Ian don't have 'No' in their vocabulary, they are always pleased to help out in any way they can.

I'm am already looking forward to going back to stay with them next month for the weekend, as every time I stay there it's a great experience!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Kevin and Ian are awesome hosts. The room was spotless thanks to Ian's meticulous cleaning. Breakfast was well cooked and presented thanks to Kevin's culinary skills. The best stay every time we stay, well recommended to anyone visiting Blackpool, well done lads!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I totally agree with everybody else, absolutely everything was top notch, rooms very good, hosts exceptionally friendly and helpful, no problems at all - I must apologise for leaving it so long to do this review, but we will definitely be back. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to The Manhattan? Share your experiences!