“Lovely food, great price” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 564 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
blackpool
“Lovely food, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went here for a friends birthday there were 14 of us, food was very tasty. Excellent value set meal. With a free drink of your choice at the end of the meal. Will be returning.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Blackpool
“Curry fanatics”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have reviewed lee raj before and I must say it is defiantly the best curry house you will go to,I only order to take away.last time I had a chicken tikka vinderloo,also we ordered a balti and a chicken chilli masala,every meal I have there is alway spot on and really packs flavour.i would highly recommend the chicken chilli masala also there special naan and there special rice.you will alway be comparing every curry house to lee raj once you go,because its truly that good,I can't believe someone below has ranked it bad,they also do fish curry which is a nice touch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

By far the best Indian restaurant in and around Blackpool. Service impeccable, food excellent - many different dishes instead of just the standards. The 'Horrible' review below, I can only suggest was from someone who was quite rude themselves because we have only ever had excellent service here. We will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“NOT BAD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Nice fittings and comfy chairs, good selection on menu, food decent, and good portion size, found chicken a little fatty but ok. All in all not bad - however i do not like the fact they add on a service charge on the bill, and like to make up my own mind about tipping. As the place was ok, on this occasion i let it go.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time in Blackpool and Me and my girlfriend went to this indian Restrudent And we thought it was one them good Restrudent in Blackpool even though our hotel staff told us its going to be rubbish. When we arrived there the atmosphere was nice but unfortunately as the time went passed it became worse. As one off the waiter made me disappointed when we ordered our last drink shots he was there having argument with me like a redicios manned people!!! Anyways from my think of view the food was ok and it tasted alright but not the best I had so far so therefore what upset me the most is the fact that I have visited many indian restrudent in the uk but the staffs in this Restrudent was really unfriendly and moody specially those waiter gotta learn how to speak proper English and how to co-operate with the costumer ii wish ii did listen to my hotel staff...

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere